yes
  no
View Results

o_sugarsweetie_o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:56 pm
i think harry will die  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:33 am
from beneath you...
Ok, here's the thing. She only wants to write 7 books, killing Harry would mean that she couldn't write anymore books, easy way out.

and the Prophecy in the 5th book: Harry has to kill Voldemort for him to die. Voldemort has to kill Harry for him to die. They could end of killing each other.

Here is what I hope:
Draco swtiches sides, and dies in place of Harry (I don't want him to die, but, it would mean he is good and heroic) and Harry then kills Voldmort. I have a feeling that is it.

well... you never know i mean he couldn't kill dumbledore so he has to have some good in him right? that would be an interesting twist  

scarlett_226

weesy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:58 pm
there is absolutely no way she will kill off the Harry, he has been through so much and lost sooooo much that it would all be pointless for him to die , also it would mean that in 25 years time she could never return to it (even tho she says she wont she willl)!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:40 am
from beneath you...
Ok, here's the thing. She only wants to write 7 books, killing Harry would mean that she couldn't write anymore books, easy way out.

and the Prophecy in the 5th book: Harry has to kill Voldemort for him to die. Voldemort has to kill Harry for him to die. They could end of killing each other.

That's what I think will happen. I heard she's been threatened to not kill off Harry but I think she'll do it anyways.  

SilentNinjaFox

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:54 am
but think about it:
If she kills Harry, she'll be saving him for the tragedies of the world. Ultimately death could be his escape. But I hope she doesn't kill him

Another thing:
She never said that she was or wasn't going to kill Harry.
She also said that Draco would not switch sides (unfortunately)

But I do agree that one of the weasley's will die. One of the main ones, like Ron, or Fred or George.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:21 pm
from beneath you...

Here is what I hope:
Draco swtiches sides, and dies in place of Harry (I don't want him to die, but, it would mean he is good and heroic) and Harry then kills Voldmort. I have a feeling that is it.

That's not the only way out though. She's writing an epilogue, in which she could say that he dies at the ripe old age of 100 and something, and she still wouldn't be writing more books.

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

tvkid2471

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:07 pm
i dont think that harry will die but im an optimist  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:50 pm
I think it's possible for him to be a horcrux. That's how he got some of Voldemort's powers. Maybe on accident he put part of his soul into Harry when he tried to kill him.

Noelani Rules

Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces