Stupid.
  ZOMG! I'm so ganna try that!
  WTF???
  I've done it before, actually.
View Results

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:04 am
How to stalk Pigeons, Sea Gulls, and Ducks:
Pick your pigeon/sea gull/duck. Fallow it. Don't run and stay silent. Just calmy walk behind it -- far enough that you can't grab it, but close enough that the bird moves away. The bird will look back at you in questioning. Keep fallowing it. It'll keep looking back at you as if slightly annoyed. Keep fallowing it. Then the bird will start looking back at you like you're crazy. Just keep fallowing it. It'll eventually get fed up and fly away, but if it flys to a spot that you can still get to, calmly walk over and resume falling it. Eventually it'll fly out of reach. The goal of all this is to see how long you can fallow it before it flys completely out of reach. (And because it's funny to watch their baffled reactions.) While I was at the beach, I managed to fallow one pigeon for about 15 minutes. I find pigeons are the easiest to fallow because sea gulls and ducks tend to be slightly more paranoid. And I'd actually say be careful if you're going to stalk ducks and geese cuz they might turn around and retaliate. Any way... yeah, I'm a bit too easy to entertain.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:22 pm
I love chasing birdies. xp  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

RevlinHeartsblood

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:47 am
especially segulls, theyre everywhere  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics