Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Here is a bit advice when it comes to death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:42 am
I don't really mourn per se, due to philosophical and spiritual beliefs, I do mourn that I won't ever talk to someone again or see then, however, not their passing exactly.

I don't really feel much of anything when I loose someone, not even numbness, according to some it makes me a sociopath, I doubt - or at least hope not - that I'm a true in the blue sociopath, but I genuinely believe that when people die they just move onto another existance, so I don't see much point in crying, it's not going to bring them back and they're somewhere else now so why waste energy?

My stance was at least benefitical when a dear friend passed and he strictly told me not to mourn, that helped with the "why aren't you crying to cold hearted b***h" thing that usually arises  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:47 am
Amon the Halfbreed
spooky_sez
Eh. I'm s**t at mourning.
I don't greive properly.

there is a proper way?

Quick answer: no

Everyone takes death differenetly, why judge people by your standards, that's just ridiculous are pretty damned egocentric, it's like saying to everyone "my way of thinking is the water mark of what everyone should be, if you're differnt, change because you're not acceptable", which is a load of bull in my opinion. I'm an egocentric with an amazing superiority complex, but I'm not an a** about it (and I'm very proud of that by the way), I get irked by people who are asses about it though, it's just not confluent to a functional workable society  

Isobel Bellamy

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:15 pm
Isobel Bellamy
I don't really mourn per se, due to philosophical and spiritual beliefs, I do mourn that I won't ever talk to someone again or see then, however, not their passing exactly.

I don't really feel much of anything when I loose someone, not even numbness, according to some it makes me a sociopath, I doubt - or at least hope not - that I'm a true in the blue sociopath, but I genuinely believe that when people die they just move onto another existance, so I don't see much point in crying, it's not going to bring them back and they're somewhere else now so why waste energy?

My stance was at least benefitical when a dear friend passed and he strictly told me not to mourn, that helped with the "why aren't you crying to cold hearted b***h" thing that usually arises

well i dont,Im usely I am cold harded.
but this time it was differant. The strange part is that I didnt know her that well  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:08 pm
I don't know what the heck it was, but after my friend Phil killed himself, I just couldn't cry (Note that I'm only 13!) and I was so freaked out because I am normally a person who makes their emotions known. I think maybe it was a coming of age sort of thing. But then the next week I couldn't stop thinking about it and crying about it in private.

Then Kelsey, a best friend of mine, annouced she was going to move to Nashville Tennesee.

Then my parents seperated.

And another best friend of mine, Lorraine, got Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis over the summer.

What a hard year it has been. sad

Lexiegirl

Exodus2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:50 pm
Amon the Halfbreed
Isobel Bellamy

well i dont,Im usely I am cold harded.
but this time it was differant. The strange part is that I didnt know her that well

yeah, for some reason everyone expects you to cry at funerals  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:39 pm
yoo can not try and stop yoorself from felling the hate, depression and coldness after someone die, it is not smart or easy yoo are better to just let everything out and getting it overw with  

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces