Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:48 pm
I think you'll like this piece ^^
Take Me Away (To The Stars Mix)
Tell me what you think?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:21 pm
I liked it. Is this a cover? Because I swear I've heard that song before.

Also, are you doing the vocals? And if so, have you taken any professional voice lessons? If you haven't, you should. Don't get me wrong, your voice is very good, but I think even people with good voices (actually, especially people with good voices) should invest in some quality lessons to strengthen their vocal chords and make their tone that much stronger.

Keep this up, you're quite talented.  

Maiira

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:24 pm
Maiira
I liked it. Is this a cover? Because I swear I've heard that song before.
mebe
ninja Yay google video

Quote:
Also, are you doing the vocals? And if so, have you taken any professional voice lessons? If you haven't, you should. Don't get me wrong, your voice is very good, but I think even people with good voices (actually, especially people with good voices) should invest in some quality lessons to strengthen their vocal chords and make their tone that much stronger.

Keep this up, you're quite talented.
Thanks ^^
No, I've never taken voice lessons of any sort. I really wish I did though. I think it's kind of late for me to now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:47 pm
Eshmasesh
No, I've never taken voice lessons of any sort. I really wish I did though. I think it's kind of late for me to now.

Au contraire, my friend. I know people who didn't start taking lessons until they were in their forties. I myself didn't start until my junior year in high school.

So think about it. It'd be good for you.  

Maiira

Fetal Containment Field

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff