37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

gothgirl678

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:01 pm
awsome video game i got all 4 silent hill 4 The Room is my fav 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:49 pm
gothgirl678

There is already a video game thread, perhaps this post would be better directed there?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

falling death demon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:34 am
i love game it was over looked b/c of Resident Evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:05 pm
lurichan
gothgirl678

There is already a video game thread, perhaps this post would be better directed there?

i know but no one listens to me there leave me alone big meanie crying  

gothgirl678

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:00 pm
gothgirl678
lurichan
gothgirl678

I wasn't trying to be mean, simply informative.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:31 pm
gothgirl678
lurichan
gothgirl678

GIR rules nice siggy  

falling death demon

gothgirl678

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:11 am
falling death demon
gothgirl678
lurichan
gothgirl678

GIR rules nice siggy

i like dib more  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:30 am
*revives thread only for it to die again*
I heart BOOTS
i just saw silent hill and i love the boots and what happens to all the catholic fanatics induced by lead ahhh the civilizations it has brought down ROME for exanple  

grotesquekreeple

long dck Iiam

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:25 am
I wanted to play the game Silent Hill, as well as all the other sequals but i saw the movie recent and a friend and i cheered at certain points and were smiling the whole way through...Although he was clutching my hand all through the movie ^..^ blaugh rofl [he ain't a small guy neither lmao]

I too loved the boots ^..^ I'm a huge boot person as well as a cheaparse [two things that tend to bicker with each other when i see boots] I normally like to pay maybe twenty dollars for a pair of sneakers and maybe five or ten for a shirt but when i saw a pair of boots, of THE more fawesome boots i had ever seen up close, while i was out in the Village [gotta love living in New York] my boot loving self swore her allegiance to them while my cheaparse self cried griped and whined. In the end i scrapped together $200 dollars and bought the boots which get a good workout and are always out for Halloween and are my Babies which i shall be buried and/or married in!!

SO...uhm back to Silent Hill ^^"" I loved the boots in that movie i was commenting about them after i was able to speak and the drooling had stopped ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:48 pm
Silent hill was awesome! I wish I can play the game!  

Seri Dreams

Benevolent Phantom

melancholymolly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:18 am
I love playing Silent Hill games. I couldn't stand the first one because of the controls and the graphincs. I've never played the second one and I have the third and fourth silent hill games. The fourth one is so hard the boss made me so mad that I alomost decided to quit playing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:22 am
grotesquecreeple
*revives thread only for it to die again*
I heart BOOTS
i just saw silent hill and i love the boots and what happens to all the catholic fanatics induced by lead ahhh the civilizations it has brought down ROME for exanple

If you played the games, you'd know that they aren't Catholic - they're a cult trying to bring forth a demonic God.

In any case, I love the Silent Hill series to pieces mrgreen
My favorite line is from Eddie: "IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YER DEAD! scream ... And a corpse can't laugh. twisted "  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Kristoya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:17 pm
I haven't had a chance to play ep.4 yet, but I loved the others and I ADORED the movie. It owned, unlike those lame Resident Evil movies. xp And those lame RE games. (But RE4 was pretty decent; a lot better than the other three. eek )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:03 am
I LOVE silent hill!! but not silent hill 4 the room. I much prefer the first three games smile I'm currently playing the games with my boyfriend, converting him to silent hillism  

Alice_K8

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:56 am
I love the games, love them! - I have yet to see the movie, I want to, so bad.. .. ..

The games are great for there characters, and for there story, though they are so much like the RE: series, which I also love!

Silent Hill - is a def. must play for any gamer.

ninja  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff