Yes!!!
  No
  POLL! $$MONEY!$$
View Results

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:32 pm
ArcVyse
Gannon couldn't get any more awesome than he already is. He's heavy, and he's got ways to get around his slowness if you know how to l-cancel.

G-dorf needs no changing.

Here effin here!! Someone else who knows what they're talking about. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:42 am
i dont know why people like ganondorf. he's just a copy. i hate copy characters. they have too many. they need to take the ganondorf from twilight princess with his light sword, and they need to give him a totally original set of moves.  

oldschool_gamer

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:24 am
I like Ganondorf because of his power. I don't care if he's a clone or not. Ganondorf is my favorite villian, ever, for one. Second, his power is rivaled only by Bowser (debatable). Thirdly, he's fun to own N00bs with.

I wouldn't really want him to be another sword user. stare Too many of those to begin with.

I'm afraid Sakurai will change Ganondorf away from what he was in melee, which was pure awesome in a boot of stompage to the face. It is for this reason, that I will probably end up picking up Snake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:31 pm
actually my friend has the gameshark and found a code to let ganondorf have his sword out during battle it actually works pretty well so i think he should be able to use a sword but put away for hand to hand  

Reaper1120

MONKIE LAD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:55 pm
The Young link they are having on the next one is going to be more cartoony like from The wind waker.
If the added anymore characters from the zelda games there would be way to many.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:55 pm
avenger_of_uchiha
actually my friend has the gameshark and found a code to let ganondorf have his sword out during battle it actually works pretty well so i think he should be able to use a sword but put away for hand to hand

All that does is make him hold the sword; It doesn't do anything aside from a cosmetic look. Woopee.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

MONKIE LAD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:56 pm
SilentBlackTiger
avenger_of_uchiha

All that does is make him hold the sword; It doesn't do anything aside from a cosmetic look. Woopee.

LAWLZ!!1

I don't play as Gonondorf, but I'd rather they keep him the same.
I'm afraid that they are going to change Falco though, or worse not even have him...  
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff