Reply ~ Main Forum ~
im not sure where to put this...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DehShadow-ness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:25 pm
hey everyone sorry i havent been active lately.... umm.. my mother...being the evil one that she is took away my computer and i have FINAL snuck on and am telling yall that im sorry i havent been on. but i told my mother i was bi and lets just say she wasnt as supportive as i thought she would be. acually she wasnt at all.. i got a few hits and kicks from her and she took everything from me so im sneaking on to tell everyone i can before she comes back! i hope yall understand i might be getting it back soon... its been aver 2 months now.. she put my in therepy... n nothings working.. thank god since i already have the best x-mas present for her. lol.. well g2g i think shes coming.. i hope to be back on soon!

Much Love,

DehShadow-ness  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:22 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

So sad that we cant be more supportive!!

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

NyteOwl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:00 am
DehShadow-ness
hey everyone sorry i havent been active lately.... umm.. my mother...being the evil one that she is took away my computer and i have FINAL snuck on and am telling yall that im sorry i havent been on. but i told my mother i was bi and lets just say she wasnt as supportive as i thought she would be. acually she wasnt at all.. i got a few hits and kicks from her and she took everything from me so im sneaking on to tell everyone i can before she comes back! i hope yall understand i might be getting it back soon... its been aver 2 months now.. she put my in therepy... n nothings working.. thank god since i already have the best x-mas present for her. lol.. well g2g i think shes coming.. i hope to be back on soon!

Much Love,

DehShadow-ness

That is a shame. I wish you luck with getting back on when you want to.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:12 am
You have our support even if you can't always be online to see it.  

ceilisidhe

DehShadow-ness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:19 am
thanks guys. yall are the best. i might be on every sundaysnow... since my mother sleeps in on sundays... unless she plans to make me go to church. thanks for the support.. just wish my mother gave me support with my life and all. but you cant have everything. well i hope to talk to yall soon.

DehShadow-ness  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:04 pm
good luck girl  

Exodus2

Darkness_Inside88

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:58 pm
aww, that sucks. well, i don't know you personally but i really hope things work out for you okay! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:08 pm
I never and do not intend on telling my parents any of my secrets. Its better to be safe than sorry. Theyre not deserving enough to know me anyway. Well i wish you luck, and may your mother burn eternally in the flames of your hate. *Vanishes*  

Tenebrion Valefor

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:54 pm
Tenebrion Valefor
I never and do not intend on telling my parents any of my secrets. Its better to be safe than sorry. Theyre not deserving enough to know me anyway. Well i wish you luck, and may your mother burn eternally in the flames of your hate. *Vanishes*

as sad as it is, I agree with you (except for that last bit)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:53 pm
Mm.
Parents can be unfair, annoying, and ridiculously sheilding.
I gave up when I learned my father had 4 affairs and my mum knew about it yet still was with him.
I chose to ignore my parents until they have something inteligable to say. 3nodding
I think by now they've given up on controling me.

Good luck on those issues though. Hopefully they resolve. Much support from your dark eyed friends over here.  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

chinagrl777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:01 pm
The Vampire Ruler
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

So sad that we cant be more supportive!!

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:03 pm
miturn
Tenebrion Valefor

as sad as it is, I agree with you (except for that last bit)
Lol, i was only joking :p.....or was i? ninja  

Tenebrion Valefor

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces