Short stories?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lori lollipop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:04 am
OK.
I write pointless short stories, ans it's come time where I need scolding.
I'll make a seperate post for one, and PLEASE send just a tiny good comment in the scolding?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:07 am
Inspired by my lovely best friend, Rivi.

Lori groans softly and sits up, with a major headache. Not noticing her surroundings, she blinks at her brother sprawled with an arm snaked around her waist. He had been trashed as well. She shook him gently awake and pulled his arm off of her. Stifiling a yawn Lori mumbled, "Didja get the orange punch, or the pink?" She knew he had gotten high with her, and she vaguely remebered making out with Anna, but not much else.

Rivi's responce was gruff, yet still tender twards her, for they were siblings, and they looked alike, both had short black hair, but Rivi was a distant 8 inches taller, and two years older. "Pink. I think they were both spiked, but pink not so much." In comparison to clothes, the only difference was the band their shirts came from. Both had, now ripped, jeans, a studded belt, a pink band shirt, and pink and black converse.

All on accident. Rivi claimed he remembered passing the candy, after truth or dare, which everyone was pinning the dares on him and Lori, seeming as they both had a boyfriend/girlfriend, and both gay. Lori looked up at the blonde girl leaning over her, known as Anna.

"Did we- ...do it?" Grimly Anna nodded and smirked. "You two were the most trashed I've seen. Luckily, Stephen and I also got what we wanted.." Anna meant Anna had taken Lori away, and Rivi had pulled Stephen in. As Anna flopped down in Lori's lap, she heard a train of curses. "s**t, s**t." Rivi stumbled into the bathroom, connected with Anna's room, and was pissing as Anna cradled Lori's head on her chest.

"OK. After you two disappered from truth or dare, Stephen followed, and you three came back down smiling, -No, I don't know why!-, and We played the candy game. You three sat next to eashother, and I swear,-Lori, I will smack you if you don't let me finish!- The nerds got stuck in your braces, because you three.."

Anna trailed off smiling and kissed Lori's head gently. "It's ok, babe."
Rivi flopped back down next to Lori, his face flushed, and they both could tell he drank water, and was far from sober. Planting a wet kiss on Lori's cheek, he mamaged to push Anna off Lori and curled up, his arms around her waist, with a pounding headache.

After letting Rivi fall asleep, Anna pulled out the remaining nerds from Lori's braces, her lip rings, and one stuck under the stud in her nose. Falling back on the pillows stacked behind her, Lori fiddled with Rivi's hair as her slept soundly on her chest.

Anna had taken the other side of Lori, opposite Rivi's lanky legs, and had slipped a hand on the back of Lori's head, riddling her already spotted neck with kisses. "C-careful, love, my neck is--! Ohh.." Lori trailed off and purred as Anna played with her neck. A little while later, Stephen stumbed in and curlde along Rivi's back as Anna quickly slipped in the Scorpian King and curled back against Lori. Rivi was clinging tightly to Lori's waist, and she smiled, slipping her hand twards his, intertwining their fingers.

What happened at the party?

Lori stumbled in Anna's door, leaving her mother with a wet kiss. Anna, seeing Lori, and not caring that half the party was crowded around the door, pushed Lori against the nearest wall, pinning Lori's wrists above her head, Anna lustifully shoved her mouth on Lori's and, using her free hand, snaked it under the shirt Lori was wearing.

And Lori, understanding the height rule, the age rule, the experience rule, and the sexiness rule, stood there, pinned, and let Anna have her fun. It lasted a very hot, short five mintues. Lori's outfit was the same, easily from Hot Topic.. She had been dancing between Anna's and Rivi's house, staying with Stephen now and then since their dad was in Italy.

Everyone could tell they were related; hair, body build, even ego. They clung together, that if one didn't know them, or know of them, would think they were dating, and that never happened. A few weeks back, Lori went on a piercing spree and added to what she had done, which was a nose ring, double pierced ears, one with a third, and cartilage. What was added was two lip rings, known as snake bites, and the cartilage on her opposite ear-one with the two piercings-. Rivi smirked, and carried her home while she was stoned from the painkillers.

They had quickly started on truth or dare, and the few who hadn't gotten punch yet noticed Lori, Rivi and Stephen staggaring around, sniggering. Someone had spiked the punch. Well into this candy game, Lori kept getting the candy stuck in her braces and it was pretty much an excuse for Rivi and Stephen, who were as trashed as Lori, and extremely high as well, to make out. It took the three a few minutes to pass the smartie around.

Into the second round, three or four people had locked Lori and Rivi in Anna's bedroom, smirking as they knew what was to come. According to Anna, it was quick and dirty.

Shortly after they were locked in, Lori found herself sitting in Rivi's lap, resting her head on his neck and her lips on his collar bone, then it happened fast, Lori pulling off Rivi's shirt and ripping hers, as always. By the time Lori has stood and unfastened her pants, Rivi had her pinned against the wall, two steps ahead. Lori arched her back at the speed the pleasure was coming, and groaned, with a shuddering Rivi on top of her.

They fell to the floor, it happening again, Rivi still had her pinned, and more groans escaped their lips, and Lori muffled it by pressing her lips on his, and taking his free hand in hers. They actually collapsed, a heaving pile, and Lori giggled as she pulled her shirt closer; now she was back in his lap, her pants back on, his back on, but neither had their shirts on.

A muffled "Oops!" was heard, and it was muffled against Rivi's lips. Lori broke off, both still trashed, and found a shirt, then, pulling him behind her, went down to the party, where everyone was dancing. The topless Rivi slipped over to a topless Stephen and Lori slipped over to Anna, who smiled at Lori's flushed face and snaked her arms around Lori's waist, both dancing quickly and dirtily as everyone.

Lori and Anna had squeezed onto the almost full couch outside, in the screened in room, and Anna hurriedly put her arm around Lori pulled her in closer, putting her lips on Lori's unresistable neck. Much to Anna's pleasure Lori's responce was a low moan.

Meanwhile,

Rivi and Stephen were sitting on the stairs very 'intmately', Stephen in Rivi's lap, sideways, so he had acess to Rivi's mouth, and Rivi's arms around his waist. Anna hurried up the stairs, pulling a drunken Lori behind her. Lori quickly reached out and patted Rivi on the back, Stephen not latched onto Rivi's neck.

Anna chose to sit a few steps up, and pulled the tiny Lori into her lap and Lori, on trained instinct, put her lips to Anna's spotted collerbone. There was a giggle as a few people slipped by to get upstairs.

By now most people had left, and everyone was starting to fall asleep. Stephen and Anna hurried away to help clean up, and he two pouting siblings to trudge upstairs. Quickly after they sat down on Anna's bed, they had passed out curled up together.

Back to the present.

It's still being worked on, by the way.

lori lollipop

46: Anarchist's Manifesto

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas