Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:12 pm
Raethyn Sarachael
welcometomyhell

I just detest the Bush adminstration, not just him in general. But as he is the face of his adminstration, when the s**t hits the fans more of it hits his face than his advisors. There are numerous parts of the adminstration I found hypocritical, disgusting and in my view, a distortion of what America is really supposed to be.

But hey, it's true that we elected him, bitched about it, and then re-elected him. Can't we figure out who we want in office after the firts four years?

Fortunately, we have only about one more year until the next presidential election.
I heard Hillary Clinton was running. Can someone tell me if this is true, or not?

First, just an aside, there are 2 years until the next election.

Also, it hasn't yet been confirmed as to whether or not Hilary Clinton will be running for President. I myself hope she does not.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:14 am
Rapeseed
wow. nazus. i cant believed i made a single mistake typing. i ought to go and kill myself out of shame for not being 100% accurate with my keystrokes.

I'm asking a mod to lock or delete this thread due to extreme drama. some people cant respond to another's opinion bout politics that they disagree with without over-analyzing the OP, then flaming the hell out of it. yeah. who's immature now? wait. everybody who cares more about 'proper grammer and spelling' than what another person has to say. I meant no offence, and you shouldn't have taken any. i just wanted to say my peice without some clownshoe doing exactly what you guys did. otherwise, I would have posted in the GD.

Mod Izzie here, and while the premise of this thread meets my aproval, the execution is sorely lacking, I shall lock this thread with pleasure.

I would wish that we could have a serious political discussion on this guild without resorting to attacks (from any source, participants and creator alike), but until then it is better for the guild that we don't let arguments fester and degrade the whole guild.

Oh, and there's a fine art to sarcasm, give it a few years and some cynisism and you should be able to perfect it, at the moment, you've just not got the flair.  

Isobel Bellamy

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces