Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Why you should either wait, or just pee in the woods.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your first reaction would be "She must be a"
  A DEMON
  A WITCH (turned me into a newt)
  A cosplayer.
  WHITIE!
View Results

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:49 am
Ok, so I'd dressed up as a unseelie fairy for the Renaissance festival, and when we were almost there, there was a lot of traffic. Well, it was moving slow as hell, and I had pee almost worse than I'd ever had to pee, and we were in what seemed to be the boonies. So, finally I'm like, "Ok ya'll, the traffic's so slow and everything and I reeeeeeally need to pee NOW, so I'm about to get out and make for the woods!" Then suddenly, I see a church, "I'll go there!!!" And everyone's like, "What? No you wont!" xd "They're in the middle of service." and what not. I say something to the effect of, "But I really have to go! I'm sure they wont mind!It's not like I'm going to interupt them." And mom says, "If you're brave enough to do it, then go for it!" xd
...Ok. sweatdrop So imagine, this darkly dressed girl whom, with out the wings, pretty much looks like a witch/demon/silly lil' goth kid, walking into a church in the middle of service. Well... I can honestly say that wasn't the half of my short adventure into the church. For one thing the church was old, so when ever I opened a door, it'd make this loud "KERTHUNK" sound. Now I was kind of hoping to blend in at least a little bit. ( Perhaps looking like I was late and in mourning of someone.) Well, I open the next door { KERTHUNK ) and... black people. As far as the eye could see. A lot of them turning around to stare at me. So, I pick this one guy who was staring longer than was polite and whisper, "Is there a restroom?" Him and his family point to the front. And I'm thinking "OH GOD! I HAVE TO WALK ALL THE WAY UP THERE, DON'T I????" gonk So, I do and once again the door make an obnoxiously loud noise. I find the bathroom, go, and when I come out I'm suddenly alone in a little room with a woman in a blue dress.
eek
Me: I didn't disturb ya'll did I? I just really needed to use the restroom.
Blue Dress Lady: No, are you attending church this morning?
Me: Not this morning, we're going to the Renaissance festival. I just reeeally had to go. [Awkward silence] ... *points to a the only other door* Can I just get out this way?
Blue Dress: No, that door is locked.
Back of my mind: OH GOD! talk2hand
Me: Um, ok. Well, uh... thank you...and I'm sorry. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

So, I have to walk, back out there, and this time even more are staring at me, (Especailly the children.) and I walk out at a pace that's boarderline to running. THANK GOD, the reverand didn't stop in the middle of his sermon, cuz if he had... I don't know, I might have just died.

And what do we pass only a bit farther up the street? A ******** CVS PHARAMACY! BRAND SPANKING NEW! eek scream xd xd
My Mom, and our friends report that they will never let me live this down. emo

Disc:
-Goth kids in black churches.
- REEEEEAAALLY HAVING TO GO PEE!
- [insert silly and random topic here.]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:37 pm
Well....it could have been worse.
Imagine doing what you just did, but when you run into the stall and drop trou/hose, what is there? A BIG RED STAIN.
And you have no feminine products on your person.
exclaim exclaim exclaim

2aetH

ChiRubian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:05 pm
xd xd xd

My family and I went to this new rollerblading rink yesterday and it was located right smack in the middle of an all black neihborhood. Streets crowded with people just staring at us and as I'm thinking "Oh my god we're gonna get shot" we get there and we walk in and it's the same thing. People string at us. sweatdrop In all honesty, I was scared.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:22 pm
Nyz Incubus
xd xd xd

My family and I went to this new rollerblading rink yesterday and it was located right smack in the middle of an all black neighborhood. Streets crowded with people just staring at us and as I'm thinking "Oh my god we're gonna get shot" we get there and we walk in and it's the same thing. People string at us. sweatdrop In all honesty, I was scared.

Haha. In Houston, white people are basically the minority. Statistically, we have more of Hispanic heritage than African or Caucasian.
It's not a problem, really. But imagine if you went looking for your friend, went to a apartment complex in the run-down area of the city, and you were the only white person there.
We saw a guy changing his kid's diaper. Then he turns and shot up some heroin eek eek

2aetH

Silenus Slade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:25 pm
I feel your pain...and love the humor.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:14 pm
bounty_hunter_bk
Ok, so I'd dressed up as a unseelie fairy for the Renaissance festival, and when we were almost there, there was a lot of traffic. Well, it was moving slow as hell, and I had pee almost worse than I'd ever had to pee, and we were in what seemed to be the boonies. So, finally I'm like, "Ok ya'll, the traffic's so slow and everything and I reeeeeeally need to pee NOW, so I'm about to get out and make for the woods!" Then suddenly, I see a church, "I'll go there!!!" And everyone's like, "What? No you wont!" xd "They're in the middle of service." and what not. I say something to the effect of, "But I really have to go! I'm sure they wont mind!It's not like I'm going to interupt them." And mom says, "If you're brave enough to do it, then go for it!" xd
...Ok. sweatdrop So imagine, this darkly dressed girl whom, with out the wings, pretty much looks like a witch/demon/silly lil' goth kid, walking into a church in the middle of service. Well... I can honestly say that wasn't the half of my short adventure into the church. For one thing the church was old, so when ever I opened a door, it'd make this loud "KERTHUNK" sound. Now I was kind of hoping to blend in at least a little bit. ( Perhaps looking like I was late and in mourning of someone.) Well, I open the next door { KERTHUNK ) and... black people. As far as the eye could see. A lot of them turning around to stare at me. So, I pick this one guy who was staring longer than was polite and whisper, "Is there a restroom?" Him and his family point to the front. And I'm thinking "OH GOD! I HAVE TO WALK ALL THE WAY UP THERE, DON'T I????" gonk So, I do and once again the door make an obnoxiously loud noise. I find the bathroom, go, and when I come out I'm suddenly alone in a little room with a woman in a blue dress.
eek
Me: Not this morning, we're going to the Renaissance festival. I just reeeally had to go. [Awkward silence] ... *points to a the only other door* Can I just get out this way?
Me: Um, ok. Well, uh... thank you...and I'm sorry. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

So, I have to walk, back out there, and this time even more are staring at me, (Especailly the children.) and I walk out at a pace that's boarderline to running. THANK GOD, the reverand didn't stop in the middle of his sermon, cuz if he had... I don't know, I might have just died.

And what do we pass only a bit farther up the street? A ******** CVS PHARAMACY! BRAND SPANKING NEW! eek scream xd xd

Disc:

girl, try going to church conformation class, then to mass in all black, with a necklace that has a sword which has the torso and head of a skull, hanging on it, another neclace with three fanged teeth hanging on it, some chains, and a shirt that says, "DONT PISS ME OFF, I AM RUNNING OUT OF PLACES TO HIDE THE BODIES!". And this was a mass for the catholic mexicans, who are strict as hell  

Exodus2

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:59 pm
Oh man, that must have been embarassing! I hate doing that! Well, not that exactly, but you know what I mean.

Hey, at least you weren't going to a costume party dressed as a member of the KKK.
I don't think you would have left that church alive.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:11 pm
Your post offended me. The reason being, is the way you wrote about people who attend the church. I really don't want to start a racial debate. The fact that they are African American or Caucasian should have nothing to do with it. I don't say "I walked into CVS and saw WHITE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE! The damn place was overrun!" I'm sorry but that came off as offensive to me.  

nerdlover08

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:35 am
nerdlover08
Your post offended me. The reason being, is the way you wrote about people who attend the church. I really don't want to start a racial debate. The fact that they are African American or Caucasian should have nothing to do with it. I don't say "I walked into CVS and saw WHITE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE! The damn place was overrun!" I'm sorry but that came off as offensive to me.

I was actually making a point that they were black because I thought I'd blend in better, had it been mostly white. I had no problem with them being black otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:50 pm
TheWitchGotRobin
eek

Disc:

dude,no offense but that just down roight embarassing!  

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff