Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Halloween Costume!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Home-Made Costume?
  Ya!!! Tis pretty!
  Nah, I bought it!
  I didn't wear a costume.....(you non-halloween spirit people! *shakes fist!*)
View Results

sparklingbutterfly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:48 am
So I made a Sally costume....sally is from nightmare before christmas the best movie ever!!!!! Did you make your costume? Or did you go with the simple method and buy it.....i will be taking a pic of my costume for all to see!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:27 am
I'm just going in half-garb... i don't really feel very halloween-y this year, i dunno why... it looks cold outside, so i'm not very enthused today. But i'm putting on my blouse and bodice, my leather rose headband and bells, and sticking my feet in my boots... with jeans.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:31 am
I did neither...I was going to make a costume, but I ran out of time, so I raided my closet/cosplay stash and went as a random cat girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:43 am
I didnt' go out and buy a premade costume, because well, those are flimsy and flammable and not very good. But I didn't really make it. It's more like a half-made thing. It's all close that I can wear again after this, new boots and fishnets and stuff, and I bought some black hairspray and wings.
I'm definitely taking pictures of me in my costume because I will be very very gorgeous tonight in it!!! xd heart xd  

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

firrantello

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I half-made mine... I bought the pieces and then added detail and stuff...

Posted here before (see for details)

In short, my boyfriend looks like Draco, so we do Slytherin for events biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:14 am
my costume is of Ryo Tanaka from Generator Gawl...I wore it as a cosplay for Anime Weekend Atlanta back in September, and it's actually almost entirely closet cosplay...my friend Jaime made me a hat for the costume, and i got the red over-shirt at Goodwill, the shoes, white long-sleeved t-shirt, and black pants I already had in my closet.  

SaelensFrozenFlame

MicroMiniMuffins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:22 pm
I kind of didn't have a costume...I just used my wonderful stage makeup smarts (ha...haha) and crappy Target makeup and Dead Guy Makeup to make myself look dead. And then I totally ruined it by skipping around my friend's neighborhood and laughing at the decorations. And pissing off some kid in a devil costume because I wouldn't be scared of him so he grabbed my leg...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:45 pm
I wore a witch costume I made a few years ago. It's a black satin dress, gold rope belt, and sheer spiderweb duster/jacket to be worn with a purchased hat. ^^  

Brunette_Star

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff