Official Australian Jpop Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:25 am
3nodding yush i like all those japanese artists...although a couple i havent heard of...

what chinese music do you listen to??

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:50 am
I used to mainly listen to HK music, but I've kinda migrated to mando music. 3nodding
I've been looking for good artists so I've been getting every new album that comes out. xd

But to name a few, I listen to Jay Chow, Leo Ku, Nicholas Tse, Kelly Chen, Alex Fong, Joey Yung, S.H.E, Wilfred Lau, Eason Chan, Stephanie Sun, Stephanie Cheng, Shawn Yue, Guang Liang, Justin, Janice, s**t that's not a few. xd

And s**t that's off topic. xd *coughs*

What sucks is that Japanese artists never come to Australia. Or rarely.

Gackt came last year but he only had some members only event. confused  

Anoni

Ozumou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:59 pm
I've got a fair bit of Kelly.

A few of my friends recomended it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:49 pm
Anoni
But to name a few, I listen to Jay Chow, Leo Ku, Nicholas Tse, Kelly Chen, Alex Fong, Joey Yung, S.H.E, Wilfred Lau, Eason Chan, Stephanie Sun, Stephanie Cheng, Shawn Yue, Guang Liang, Justin, Janice, s**t that's not a few. xd

xDD I listen to most of those too!

Whether or not these lead into J-rock, these are some of my favourite Japanese artists =] ~ w-inds, Utada Hikaru, Mai Kuraki, Ayumi Hamasaki, The Pillows, L'arc~en~ciel, Orange Range, Kagrra, X Japan, Plastic Tree, Do As Infinity and Namie Amuro.

Current favourite Korean artists ~ Se7en, Wheesung, S [Hye Sun, Kang Ta and Ji Hoon], Min Woo, DBSK and FTTS.

^__^

reinfly

Dapper General

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:13 pm
Anoni
What sucks is that Japanese artists never come to Australia. Or rarely
we chall just have to move to Japan so that we can see them... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:40 pm
Not that I have anything against JPOP, but don't you think you're thread is a bit contradicting?  

JazZhands

Sezebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:20 pm
Well I listen to japanese music every now and then, but I never know the artists names because when I do hear the music it's at my friend's house and they have an entire wall dedicated to Japanese music. >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:59 am
I love L'arc en ciel, Globe, Move, Orange Range, The Pillows, Youhna, Rie Fu, High and Mighty Color (only heard one of their songs: Ichirin no Hana. But its my fave song at the moment).  

TrickYMickY

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:04 am
JazZhands
Not that I have anything against JPOP, but don't you think you're thread is a bit contradicting?

How so? I don't see any contradiction. It's a disscussion of Japanese and Asian music by the Australian contingent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:42 pm
AC/DC Rules  

Leather_baby2006

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out