Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply general discussion
Careful About Fishing This Week...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Words I Use When the Fishing Game Freezes...
  ...Are Best Left To The Imagination o_O
View Results

BlueberryJoy

High-functioning Cutesmasher

12,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:59 am
Gaia's been kind of buggy due to the high volume of people signing on to participate in the Halloween events. As a result, the fishing game's been even more touchy than usual. sad

I lost one good bucket and two 'A' baits last night. gonk I was trying to shape up my final score a little bit on the Top 15 Overall board, but I didn't get very far due to the game acting up and freezing. So fishers, take note!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:55 am
confused rolleyes thanks blue i thought it was just my computer acting up lol  

OnionKingTheDragonSlayer

Dope Boi Advance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:00 pm
Im gonna try to fish... lets see what will happen o.0  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:00 am
BlueberryJoy
Gaia's been kind of buggy due to the high volume of people signing on to participate in the Halloween events. As a result, the fishing game's been even more touchy than usual. sad

I lost one good bucket and two 'A' baits last night. gonk I was trying to shape up my final score a little bit on the Top 15 Overall board, but I didn't get very far due to the game acting up and freezing. So fishers, take note!

OH!OH!OOH!!!
i saw you as one of the top fishers the other day!!!!
congrats!!!!!!  

Yang-chan

BlueberryJoy

High-functioning Cutesmasher

12,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:47 am
Thank you!! mrgreen

A fellow by the name of Neowap is going for the all-around best fishing trophy, so I wished him the best. smile I'm not competing against him or anything like that, I just like to fish because it makes me Gaian gold and it's a fun game.

Anyone know how to issue an official guild invite? I was interested in inviting Neowap to the guild, but I didn't know how to do it... redface  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:19 pm
BlueberryJoy
Thank you!! mrgreen

A fellow by the name of Neowap is going for the all-around best fishing trophy, so I wished him the best. smile I'm not competing against him or anything like that, I just like to fish because it makes me Gaian gold and it's a fun game.

Anyone know how to issue an official guild invite? I was interested in inviting Neowap to the guild, but I didn't know how to do it... redface

You want to invite someone? Just ask me and i can send an invite. Crew members can send invites.  

Dope Boi Advance

Le Dragriff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:20 am
Fishin' is more touchy 'n' stuff?...
It has been fine with me....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:32 pm
Thanks for the heads up, I'm glad that the event is over, I liked it and all but GAIA was going so slow. whee No event is worth the downfall of GAIA fishing.  

Sicko Zero

general discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff