Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:56 pm
EwYouNerd
mofoslotmachine
EwYouNerd
Oooh wink I see where you got a lot of the Sakura stuff from. I think everyone here is at least a mix of a few characters, rather than just one. razz

Everyone is a mix of a few characters (otherwise you'd be the character in human form neutral ) but we can only pick one. u_u So I pick the one that strikes me most, which in this case was Sakura.

SHUT UP!! YOU DONT KNOW ME!! IM GAI!! IM GAI!!

EAT s**t AND DIE scream

IT'S CARROT!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:00 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
Scary. My result was etched in stone while others are regarded lightly. You guys must really like me.

Bwuh?
I really didn't want Kakashi. But she said that it just HAD to be that, because it was like my DESTINY. But she is just, "Oh. Sakura. Mmkay. I don't know why you're Sakura. But you are." Then someone else gets Shikamaru... Someone will get Shino and then Sasuke and I'll bite my tongue. DX

I'm really too much of a whiner to be even young Kakashi. I whine as much, if not more than Obito. I think I deserve a bitchier character. Kakashi is too cool for me, and I mean that. xd

I got a mix of three characters from your application, and also from seeing some of your posts around here.

The young Kakashi fits concerning how you hold on a bit to your past, and how you enjoy research and great minds, but can also be very stubborn. I see, also, Obito in the sense that you have a lot of emotion pent up, and can feel like a black sheep easily. Lastly, I see some Tayuya in you, when you get angry >D

I hope you don't mind me stamping! I just think people are too complex to just fit one character, and I don't know you very well so it was hard to pin you down accurately. That was just surface judgement biggrin
Yeah, my application doesn't feel right. Verd already told me I could change it but I feel like... I don't want everyone to get mad when I sound like Shino or Shikamaru or Asuma. Because I am very mundane in reality. sweatdrop

However, what you have said here is true...
Though I don't recall young Kakashi appreciating great minds. He just wanted to "do the right thing." What I think is that there is no right and wrong. There's a goal and how to get to it. My "ninja way" is nothing like his. Though, with Obito, I can be very like him when I'm emotional. I do tend to feel like the black sheep in a lot of situations. I feel singled out and attacked even though 90% of the time that's NOT what's happening, and I don't realize that until it's far too late. As far as Tayuya, I can totally act like her, and I'd be just like her if I was evil. I'd also probably be a lot like Hidan, minus the stupid.

I agree with you. I also think that these forms leave a lot of room for error. I would've added a lot of things that weren't on these forms. I also should have filled mine out while I wasn't having such a difficult time in life. I was really... depressed. I guess I'll fill it out again, but, according to these posts here and past posts, everyone's results will still be biased...

I've been having a very rough physical time. Put anyone into that and they'd act the same. If someone, any Naruto character, was going through what I was going through physically, they'd be irritable at the least, if not overly sensitive. Shikamaru would probably sleep it off. Which I also tried, but it didn't help much.

Your surface judgment was far more reasonable... than I've felt I've been getting before. I was stamped as young Kakashi for negative reasons far more than positive ones...

So I'll refill the form. When I'm better. Today I woke up ill, and my back is killing me. Physically, I'm still a wreck.

Kakashi moreso admires great minds NOW than he did in the past (where he did stick strictly to the shinobi code, which was a fault), so I see some of present Kakashi in you. Kakashi admired, in recent chapters, (or at least was impressed) with the plan Shikamaru came up with. You remind me of young Kakashi in realistic aspects, positive and negative both not excluded, when it comes to carrying a lot of the weight of the past on your shoulders. I see a lot of Obito, like you said, in how emotional you can get and how you can feel singled out and backed into a corner. And yeah, I caught on to the Tayuya right away wink

I'm sorry you've been in physical pain! I really hope it gets better. D:

And yeah, it leaves room for error but that's why it's all for fun ;P and not to be taken seriously. I am glad I seemed to have given you answers you're at least a bit satisfied with, though. *PROUD OF HER PSYCH STUDENT IN TRAINING-NESS AND STUFF*  

EwYouNerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:58 pm
EwYouNerd
Kakashi moreso admires great minds NOW than he did in the past (where he did stick strictly to the shinobi code, which was a fault), so I see some of present Kakashi in you. Kakashi admired, in recent chapters, (or at least was impressed) with the plan Shikamaru came up with. You remind me of young Kakashi in realistic aspects, positive and negative both not excluded, when it comes to carrying a lot of the weight of the past on your shoulders. I see a lot of Obito, like you said, in how emotional you can get and how you can feel singled out and backed into a corner. And yeah, I caught on to the Tayuya right away wink

I'm sorry you've been in physical pain! I really hope it gets better. D:

And yeah, it leaves room for error but that's why it's all for fun ;P and not to be taken seriously. I am glad I seemed to have given you answers you're at least a bit satisfied with, though. *PROUD OF HER PSYCH STUDENT IN TRAINING-NESS AND STUFF*
Yeah. So I should be REGULAR KAKASHI. GRR.
Heh. See, my internet personality doesn't reflect me well. I don't think I'd say that in real life... Internet me > Real me. In real life I'm a real stick in the mud.
Yes. Kakashi is very impressed with Shikamaru. Haha. We have that in common. xd
Yeah... Yeah. You're totally right about that. The past really gnaws on me bad. I just... I have a hard time with some things in the past. Now with Verd and Mofo, anytime am I willing to move on and pretend that s**t never happened. I think we're pretty mutual now. I hope. But my BAD past... that stuff... abuse... it's hard to make it go away.
Obito... is a lot like me in that respect. I get immature, emotional, and I'm a lot like him. Asking the wrong questions.
Heh.

Yeah... My pain is really tiring me now. It's been a couple months now. I think I should go to the doctor.

I took it seriously because... Well... *taps desk* To be honest I don't know why I wanted to be Shikamaru so bad. I know I have a lot in common with him. Sometimes, I totally see the similarities on how I handle situations, how I present myself, how I am... Being told I was something else felt... strange. Not necessarily insulting, but sort of. I felt like I was being bashed... "You're Kakashi because you're over-sensitive and stubborn." Shikamaru isn't any of those things... those really are the main things I differ from him in... getting a result changed because of two variables made me think... people notice the bad things before the good things... and that to show my good side... I would have to be somewhat aggressive. But that good side of me fades. A lot like how Shikamaru's good side is really masked by his laziness. Which is why if I said, "Lazy lazy lazy" instead of, "Thinker thinker thinker" I would get him. But I didn't want to lie. Yes, I'm lazy. But I think far more than I am lazy. And I and really, really, REALLY damn lazy. I think so much that it's... well, considered and illness by some doctors. They say I have problems. But autistic people, savants... they don't have problems. They're just different, and very intelligent.

But see, people see the bad side of me. Shikamaru doesn't worry. And look at me. I'm worried. I'm ridden with worry. So worried that it makes me distraught.

People see that bad side... and choose to associate my negativity with someone else's negativity... therefore... My result is connotatively saying that I'm a whiner, a worrier, stubborn and an over-thinker, rather than saying I'm strong, intelligent, calculating and have a strong sense of personal integrity (all qualities of Kakashi).

Which is why I'm going to in the future redo the form. But yet again I will likely get a different result. It is inevitable to get different results after saying so much. Verd would feel it would be, "giving me something too easily." That I was a sick dog, begging and begging, and finally got that bacon. But that's not what it is at all. It's me sitting here, thinking and thinking, solutions and problems, possibilities and reasons, and I'm getting poor results. That doesn't mean I'm begging. I'm being frank and the fact is that it's all pretty negative...

Anyway, yeah. You're a sweetheart. And you're funny. Really like you. You're a good contribution to this guild. I'll make sure to remember that you joke a lot. The pain is now in my upper back and neck, so I'm getting REALLY irritable.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:22 pm
Shikalee
Which is why I'm going to in the future redo the form. But yet again I will likely get a different result. It is inevitable to get different results after saying so much. Verd would feel it would be, "giving me something too easily." That I was a sick dog, begging and begging, and finally got that bacon. But that's not what it is at all. It's me sitting here, thinking and thinking, solutions and problems, possibilities and reasons, and I'm getting poor results. That doesn't mean I'm begging. I'm being frank and the fact is that it's all pretty negative...

My advice to you would be to just redo the test with what you think is accurate. Don't shoot for any character, don't wonder about the results, just answer honestly with what you think fits your personality best. People will pick whoever they want, and why does it matter? It's just an internet test done by fallible people. I don't think I'm much like Shikamaru/Tenten/etc. but people still gave me those results, and even then the majority vote turned out differently.

There's no such thing as a poor result because this isn't a real test, it's something done for fun. Just relax a bit and enjoy the responses.  

mofoslotmachine

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:38 pm
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee

My advice to you would be to just redo the test with what you think is accurate. Don't shoot for any character, don't wonder about the results, just answer honestly with what you think fits your personality best. People will pick whoever they want, and why does it matter? It's just an internet test done by fallible people. I don't think I'm much like Shikamaru/Tenten/etc. but people still gave me those results, and even then the majority vote turned out differently.

There's no such thing as a poor result because this isn't a real test, it's something done for fun. Just relax a bit and enjoy the responses.
To honestly say who I think I'm like, I'd say I shoot for life the way Naruto does. But my methods are completely different, more like Shikamaru's.

Your advice is good, and logical. I do think, however, that sure, it's "Just an internet test" but my impression online is far larger than my impression at school, in the world. Thousands of people here, hundreds there. It seems to have more bearing. Verd herself said she made fun of me with her sister. Who else talks about people they talk to online with people they know? A lot of people. I know I sure do. I was actually telling my friends a couple weeks ago how much of a life saver you were. You really took the edge off of the arguments that were going on around here.

Sure there is. D: What if you got... I don't know... (think "a*****e," think "a*****e")... Kidoumaru? xd There is nothing cool about that guy. Well, I think he's kinda cool, but his personality is really rotten. That tells us what people here think about us. People think I'm an impatient brat, blah blah... if I was, I'd be rushing this, not trying to... well, gradually effect it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:13 pm
Am I STILL not stamped? I demand a revote. neutral  

User_1426750

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:53 pm
Warning- High Voltage
You were never stamped? This is an outrage. D:<  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:05 pm
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
You were never stamped? This is an outrage. D:<
I KNOW. IT'S BEEN FOREVER. mad GET ON IT, PEOPLE.  

User_1426750

toshiko1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:14 pm
Ok, so far I got a mix of Naruto and Sakura.
Therefore I am Shnarto.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces