Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Fanfiction...What situation? Also, which character is tal...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fanfiction?
  Icky.
  My Anti-Drug. >D
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:05 pm
[LOOK EVERYBODY. IT'S A DOUBLE TOPIC! WHY? 'CAUSE I'M A LAZY STUPID PERSON WHO'S SICK WITH A FEVER AND SORE THROAT AND DOESN'T FEEL LIKE MAKING MORE TOPICS! THAT'S WHY!]

[First One]

Well, if you've read Naruto fanfiction, then you probably know what I'm talking about. I read Naruto fanfiction ten times more then I post. But, what is it usually about?

Romance? (I hate SasuNaru's popularity. But, that's not important, and don't bring it up in this topic. Or I'll kill you.)

Humor? (I love it. >D)

Angst? (...)

Your opinion on this? And what fanfiction do you usually read? If you read any at all?

[Second One]

In forums, and whatever related to the Naruto series, what is talked about most? (Exclude anything related to the fillers.)

I think it's Sasuke. That stupid prettyboy. I want to flush him down the toilet. (Don't ask why I hate him, or I'll go crazy.)

And in fanfictions, what character or situation is brought up, mentioned, or centered about most?

I can't tell, from what I read. xD (Yeah...me and my NejiTen stories. DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT MY LIKING OF NEJITEN. DX)

What do you think? And do you like talking about it?

(Sasuke? Bashing him, yeah, sometimes.)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:09 pm
I think the most talked about right now is Akatsuki, and the theories revolving around them.

Most fanfics are centered around Sasuke, but I haven't read any in awhile.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:22 pm
I agree with Captain Verd. Akatsuki. They're a big deal right now, and they have a lot of fans.

Sex. >_> Not really. I don't know. I've only read ones that had safe ratings.

Generally revolved around some poor sick girl who stumbled into Konoha and met her dream guy (the guy the author likes) and flirted with him. Blah blah blah cute.

The one's I've read. I honestly don'tknow much about fanfics.

My doujinshi is humorous and violent. Romance? No. Emotional? Very. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:48 pm
I can't answer either topics because idk! gonk I'll go with what they said ninja  

churrlo

Wildebeest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:32 am
I love fanfiction (reading it mostly, though I have attempted to write it). x3 It's so fun. I mostly like reading it for the pairings (crack ones usually). It's interesting to see two characters paired together; for example, Kankuro and Ten Ten. These two never even spoke to each other in the manga, but I found a great fanfiction featuring these two and now its one of my favorite pairings. Good fanfiction gives new perspective to a good story, I think.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:04 am
I should really read some fanfics ninja  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:20 pm
Fanfiction.net, currlo. Fanfiction.net. You'll even find me on there. -Hopes you don't-

True...it seems like Sasuke is ALWAYS mentioned at least once in ever story...god...I hate him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:15 pm
******** sasuke >< I hate that little s**t.... Gr!

And why do you hope I don't see you? xd  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:11 pm
I dont know...I havent seen a lot of fics based on the Akatsuki and all the fans theories...but then again, maybe im just not looking hard enough. I could probably find some if i tried, but i dont want to. sweatdrop I love reading fanfiction though! It saves me through many days of boredom! I wish i knew where i could find some doujinshi though, that may be fun too. :3

I actually do write fanfiction...ones a KibaHina and the other is a SaiSaku. Don't ask. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:58 pm
Interesting xd  

churrlo

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas