Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Should I reply?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-]Battery[+]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:13 am
At school we have a school e-mail service. It's probable that you have one too.

Anyway, this girl in my class sent me this:

'r u ok?'

And then this:

'hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi' etc.

I find it hard to reply to someone that writes such 'informational' messages. rolleyes

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:29 pm
well, i think that really depends on the type of people you're willing to associate with.

if you're comfy with the dimwitted, fluffy type, go for it, otherwise, be like me. save your braincells for those that can actually give you a different perspective in life, not those that think that outfit matches, or like*, you need to be a sheep to fit in with every other clueless sap out there

*intentional  

stevetom

[-]Battery[+]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:01 am
stevetom
well, i think that really depends on the type of people you're willing to associate with.

if you're comfy with the dimwitted, fluffy type, go for it, otherwise, be like me. save your braincells for those that can actually give you a different perspective in life, not those that think that outfit matches, or like*, you need to be a sheep to fit in with every other clueless sap out there

*intentional

I suppose sheep are comfy and dimwitted. I like sheep as an animal, but I suppose their personality suits that of a dimwitted, fluffy type.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:17 am
I would just delete it and hope she doesn't try to message you again.  

dark_elf

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff