Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What do your parents not let you to do with your appearance? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cherabreena

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:09 pm
Walk around naked.
I think that's pretty much it...
And I don't have any intentions of walking around naked, so. xD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:17 pm
I can't have blue hair in my senior picture, my mom says "I want you to look semi-respectable". So if hair that was dyed blond from a previous and un-succesfull is ok. That and she is enroching on my small, next to non-existant social life, just because my GPA dropped from a 3.7 to a 3.5.  

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

DeathIsInLoveWithMe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:50 am
Well, seeing as I'm 19, I can do whatever I want to.

However, before... nah, they were pretty cool (my mom more than my dad) and let me do about whatever I wanted. Except one thing. No piercings (not even in my ears) or tattoos. I might want a small tattoo, and I want holes in my ears, but it's not urgent xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:19 am
Dragonfire_Goddess
My parents say no piercings or tatoos, (which I don't want anyway) but besides that they're pretty tolerant. My dad occasionaly freaks out about semi transparant shirts, and my mom doesn't like my makeup/hair to be too outrageous, but I guess we compromise. What do your parents not allow you to do with the way you look?

My parents let me have my ears pierced, but they will not let me get any tattoo's while I live in their house. I am able to wear the black, and other goth clothing, and I also wear the chockers and nail polish.  

Devils_lilboy

Teasie-love

8,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:38 am
I don't have restrictions per say . . . but whenever I walking the house wearing my Tripp blazer with the chains on the pockets they break out the crucifixes and try to exorcize me. Same with my black and purple dress.

They say nothing with their voices, but their disappointed eyes tell all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:54 pm
My hair has to remain its natural colour. And i can't pierce/tato or wear makeup.

I listen to them.....My dad's an Army Leutenant...He threatens to send me to Military Academy....And I know he can!  

Kinnera

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces