Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who won da s**t? (If he responds, LOL)
  Graphitty-King
  Marcuz Ville
View Results

Accounts Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:39 pm
i dn't think he was thinkin bout it tht complex. just because of how he came about sayin it. i git it how UR sayin it, but iont think he meant it like tht.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:54 pm
Young_Droopy
i dn't think he was thinkin bout it tht complex. just because of how he came about sayin it. i git it how UR sayin it, but iont think he meant it like tht.
Ville ment it in many ways, but how else could he of ment it?  

Resin Sm0ke

Accounts Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:36 pm
Maleficent Chaos
Young_Droopy
it rhymed, for one, and we all know who sideshow bob is and how wants to kill Bart. I think he left it at that. him meaning it the way you see it, would mean he went and looked at all of GKs battles and then created tht relation between the two. if that was the case then y didnt he do it the whole battle? thts all i'm sayin. feel me?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:58 pm
Young_Droopy
Maleficent Chaos
Young_Droopy
it rhymed, for one, and we all know who sideshow bob is and how wants to kill Bart. I think he left it at that. him meaning it the way you see it, would mean he went and looked at all of GKs battles and then created tht relation between the two. if that was the case then y didnt he do it the whole battle? thts all i'm sayin. feel me?
If you're going to be a one trick verse, then you don't deserve to win. When you're able to tie things together, and sometimes later show implication of what you had said previously, thats the good s**t.

Also, when you're able to continue with strong stuff, like Ville...not like GK.  

Resin Sm0ke

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:45 pm
Maleficent Chaos
wtf, these kids are a bunch of c**k jumpers.

Ville won this clearly. Especially because of the Sideshow Bob line, don't get it?

Sideshow never succeeds in killing Bart, look at how GK can't ever win a ******** battle, THE ******** gorgeous line, god you're a bunch of morons.

Winner - Ville, no ******** contest.

I can't ever win a battle? Are U serious? This s**t is mad old, I've gotten better. And that line was not that great, I can come up wit better. I accept that I lost but don't ******** disrespect me *****....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:48 pm
Young_Droopy
Maleficent Chaos
Young_Droopy

Thats what I'm think'n. He said it, but didn't deliver it in a way that U was like "woah!" He just kinda say it, so I don't think he meant for it to be that complex.  

Graphitty-King

Resin Sm0ke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:37 pm
Its just the fact you can't think beyond the simple minded. That is why I will say s**t, so why don't you think more beforehand.

And if you really think you're that good, post something to me please.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:09 pm
Maleficent Chaos
Its just the fact you can't think beyond the simple minded. That is why I will say s**t, so why don't you think more beforehand.

And if you really think you're that good, post something to me please.

Like I said, this is old and I am improving. And I am not simple minded. And also what would be the point in posting something for U, Ur standards are too high so if I put up something U'd still say it was s**t. stare  

Graphitty-King

Marcus Ville

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:32 pm
Eh, GK post Marcus Ville is the winner on the thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:48 pm
No, I'd rip you a new one GK, then call it s**t.  

Resin Sm0ke

Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces