Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply general discussion
Fishing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

abcicecream

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:26 am
How do you guys fish so easily? Sometimes, the fish goes so fast for me to catch. sweatdrop Can you tell me some hints on how to fish? (Thanks... biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:59 am
try to keep it inbetween the lines
and pull the opposite way the fish goes.  

Yang-chan

Sicko Zero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:23 pm
Some fish are hard to keep in the lines, you might have to upgrade your pole to get them more easily. It will open up the lines more so you have more room to work with and the fish won't get away as easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:27 pm
Im sure we all miss some fish.  

Dope Boi Advance

abcicecream

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:21 am
So what rods or techniques do you guys have to catch those really fast ones? I just got into fishing today. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:34 am
sometimes there is a pattern that the fish moves and if you notice the pattern when it turns, turn the opposite way the fish does, thats what i do, but beware, this isn't a 100% sure fire way to catch fish and i have a distance rod, m trying to get the distance plus  

cataclysmic demon

Le Dragriff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:41 am
The easiest place where to fish is Bass'ken lake

After that is Port of Gambino, you should go there after you've had some practice at Bass'ken...

And last, but not least: Durem Reclamation Facility.. I's the hardest place.. So I'd suggest you to get a decent practice at Port of Gambino, and preferably get an upgraded rod...

Now for the fish....
The easiest fish are the smalls, after them are the medium, and the strongest ones are the large fish...
Then there's the rares... They are extremely rare.. Only few people have caught them....
List of fish here

Rods are pretty important too....

The best rod in my opinion is the Stength Plus... It is very powerful, thus good for reeling in the large ones... Though, it's casting distance ain't that big.... That means.. It has one of the smallest chances of hookin' a large.. (Basic rod has the very smallest chances...)

That is why I use Distance plus, because it has the biggest chances of hookin' a large...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:31 am
abcicecream
So what rods or techniques do you guys have to catch those really fast ones? I just got into fishing today. wink

A rod that would be good for you depends on your strongs and weaks. Visit the rod discussion forum, theres some info on rods like rod lines and stuff 3nodding  

Dope Boi Advance

onlinedude93

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:03 pm
get a better rod mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:49 am
Dope Boi Advance
Im sure we all miss some fish.

you can type that again
>___>  

Yang-chan

general discussion

Manage Your Items