Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.
Animes that need continution

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:10 pm
Some animes dont feel complete or there is more of the story in the manga. What animes would you like to see finished?

Mine are:

Berserk: I so want to see if Casca can be saved and if Guts can get the happiness he deserves by this point.

Ai Yori Aoshi: I really! really! want to see Aoi and Kauru get married or whatever. Enishi goes up to the current manga released in the US. Also the 17th and final novel of Ai Yori Aoshi was released in Japan. Which means by the end of next year

Always my Santa: a very early Ken Akamatsu (Maker of Love Hina and Negima) story. About a santa girl falling in love with a japanese guy that was born on Christmas and given the name Santa by his parents. Only 2 episodes as a promotion was made. Now why wont they make AI Love You into an anime.

Dual razz arallel Universe Adventures: A robot anime full of Ecchiness. They did a promo episode for a second season and stopped.

Zero no Tsukaima: A funny HarryPotterish anime. A girl/witch accidently summons a commoner boy to be her familiar. It was a good anime and I would like to see more for it.

I probably have more anime but cant remember at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:01 am
I’d like to see the official ending of Inuyasha. The one that they had several weeks ago, was a temporary ending.  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:28 pm
Gah! Thats right! I should have remembered Inuyasha xp It is one of my favorite animes. I even have an Inuyasha artbook. Though I do have to say my absolute favorite is Ai Yori Aoshi. Currently trying to find a fantranslated site for it so I can get the final volume of the manga.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:15 am
On the site, Absolute Anime, they have a picture of Sesshomarus mother.  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:35 pm
random but new to me!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:55 pm
I was kind of surprised to find this, and I placed the link here, because you mentioned mangas. And this is suppose to be from one. So I figured you might know something about it, and if not, then I figured you might find it interesting.  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:54 pm
Yes I did thanks.

(Gah, for $9 my bank did an overdraft fee that is costing me $42 plus it took 2 days to get the letter to me in the mail cost me $5 each. so now it is up to $52. I hate my effin life)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:04 pm
I know what you mean.
I’m officially ticket at Amazon.
Last night I ordered two books, and it gave me a heck of a time just to change the shipping method. It kept saying that the info page is so helpful. But it wasn't any help at all! I kept having to place an order, then cancel the order, because it didn’t give me the proper choices. I finally got what I wanted done. Then I went to place the second order. Thinking that after all the experience I gained from the last one, it would have to be easier. Wrong! I had another problem with the second item, so I had to cancel the order, and try again. I thought that it shouldn’t be much more trouble from there on out. Wrong again!
Now it said that I had a duplicate order. When I had canceled the previous attempt.
I ignored the warning, because it didn’t display in the previous ordered list. Finally my orders were complete, I looked at the list and saw the two items I had ordered. I was really happy! I even waited an hour to see if the duplicate item would show up.
It didn't, so I turned the computer off.
Today, I logged on to Amazon, and there were three items there!
THREE! NOT TWO!
So now instead of having to pay $35, I have to pay $53!  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

kya koshina
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:49 am
What were you ordering?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:05 am
okay here are some series that should be continued that i know of

-escaflowne- i mean they dont stay together at all it annoys me
-hellsing- rumors of more coming out but not sure
-somedays dreamers- oh my gosh she has no love interest whatso ever and they dont really go into detail of her world at all.
-twelve kingdoms- Hello they show shadows in one of the episodes of the other kings and their rulers but they end it without showing it. Then the fact that you never find out what really happens to the black kirin if he decides to go back to his world or not. i personally want him to end up with sugimoto yuka . hehe and much more in this series
-eureka seven-= needs a movie seriously
-cardcaptors-i dont care if the movie so calledly finished it or in the manga i feel they need to show a continuation of when they are both in highschool. I mean shes still developing her powers. Wouldnt you want to see the end results.
-pretear- I know it had a good ending but seriously youd think theyd have a better enemy a different one before ending it.
-wedding peach- i know its corny but its the fact that the ova left you hanging
-banner of the stars-but i already know they are coming out with a third season of it, or if your talking about the whole series it would be the fourth.
-Fma-i hear rumors that it hasnt ended yet from a friend
*okay still thinking *
-  

kya koshina
Crew

kfcutie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:38 am
I recentily finished watching Elfen Lied and I was kinda dissapointed with it's ending. There was so much stuff we don't know. sad
I never read the manga. I don't even know if it has a manga. But the anime needed continuation. It was only 13 episodes long plus an extra 14th that had nothing to do with the ending.

I also agree that Card Captor Sakura should be continued. I would love to see what's going on in Sakura's highschool life. biggrin

I LOVE FMA, but I don't want a continuence that starts after the movie. xp
I would however love it if they made a new FMA series that follows the manga. heart
Of couse that's not gonna happen. xp

I've never had problems with Amazon, but I've never tried changing my shipping adress either.
I hate when things like that happen.
Did you try just cancelling the third order or had they already shipped it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:52 am
I was ordering a couple of manga drawing books.
The stupid account displayed one of the books twice! xp
So it looked like it ordered double, but it didn't, so its cool now! biggrin
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, (a subtitle anime)
should have a following series, that would be cool!
And as I recall, Cartoon Network lied, saying that they were going to show the later episodes of Sailor Moon.
But they dropped it after the first week or two!  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

[gurl_Emma]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:20 pm
All anime endings kinda suck...they always leave me hanging...but i never actually watched them...i read them...and they kinda suck xp xp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:39 pm
I love elfen lied. I definantly want a continuation. It needs it i want more. I want him to end up with him not his cousin.  

kya koshina
Crew

szeahszeto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:09 pm
inuyaha sweatdrop  
News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games