Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Seiya and Serena (a.k.a. Usagi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Seiya and Serena (Usagi) are a cute couple?
YES!
41%
 41%  [ 23 ]
kinda, but seiya's a .. well... you know.. .messed
30%
 30%  [ 17 ]
no, they totally don't belong together.!!!
27%
 27%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 55

Polexeny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:39 am
I can't really hate Seiya, ya know? How can you condemn someone who 'fell in love'? it wasn't like he/she planned it. And he fought fair enough, and was really sweet about it, too...

That said, Mamo-chan is still the best! To his detractors, you gotta understand, he really was a very private guy, and not prone to just be as spontaneous in showing his affections.

But the few and rare times he did...sigh...You can really tell he loves Usagi.

As for the picture...hmnn, yeah, that's sad. If you can't draw, don't ruin someone else's.

Ah, i couldn't really careless if Chibi Usa was never born, though. I hated the brat EVEN if she is Usagi and Mamoru's daughter. SHE WAS SO ANNOYING!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:38 am
serena and darien all the way I am sorry i am just not a fan of serean and seyia being together. she and darein been together since their past lives and will always be together, also you people seem to forgetting seyia is rea;lly a girl she was born a girl not a guy. so seeing them together I can't see that at all. and like others say no darin and serean together no rini and no crystal tokyo  

Phoenix_17

luna_branca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:38 pm
uhmm theres something special in seiya he/she it doesnt really mater since seiya is seiya right

well i will call him as a he, i think he is much more sweeter than mamoru... and he looks like he really cares for usagi... and i know both of them care for usagi... but somehow is not the same thing... oh well  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:20 pm
Seiya and Usagi were a much cuter couple. Mamoru was too serious for a girl like her.  

zeroomaki

+Trynyti+

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:56 pm
My opinion, Seiya's more or less the type of person Usagi would run to for comfort (other than Motoki, of course...but he's hardly a romantic interest for her) if something ever caused her and Mamoru to break up.
And by that, I'm not talking about Mamoru wussing out, like he did in R.

In short, Seiya would only be like a fling for Usagi....if she could ever forget that her and Mamoru were having problems long enough to have any sort of romance with Seiya.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:22 am
zeroomaki
Since almost everyone is playing 'Let's Bash Seiya/Usagi' I'll be their defender. Look at it from Seiya's point of view. Here is a perfectly beautiful girl who has a boyfriend that won't call, won't write or anything, dismissing the fact that Mamoru is dead cuz they don't know that. Seiya fell in love with Usagi FOR USAGI.

That... is just odd. I don't really get what you're saying. Sure Mamoru didn't write, pick up the phone, or call.. But you're saying that Seiya fell in love for Usagi?? In a way of: I love you, now ditch that guy who doesn't keep contact even though you had a relationship for years? Usagi never stopped worrying about Mamoru and Seiya didn't change that. Also she was torn between the two people she loved. Yeah, that sure helps...

Quote:
Think about that for a minute. Usagi and Mamoru hated one another passionately in the beginning until their mutual secret identities were revealed and the fact that they are the reincarnations of Endyminion and Serenity. FORMER LOVERS. Wouldn't you feel pressured to fall in love again just because that's what you had done the first time? They fell in love because of who they were

Now that is where you are wroooong^-^ Just read the manga!! In the early, eeaaarly beginning, Usagi throwed a paper at Mamoru twice Excuse me, but I would be annoyed as well (annoyed, not hate). Later on Usagi felt in love with Tuxedo Mask (the usual). In a way, Usagi and Mamoru got closer after they went on the same buss. In the same chapter Usagi used the Disguise Pen in front of Mamoru and changed into a stewardess. At that time he kinda knew she was Sailor Moon but kept it hidden.
Usagi also found out that Mamoru was Tuxedo Mask when she fainted and ended up waking up in his house. The Tuxedo Mask costume (Yes, COSTUME!! was lying on the sofa). This was long before they even knew about their pastlifes.
They loved each other and it was just a coincidence that they were past-lovers. No pressure here!!

In the Anime I must say, it WAS suspicious... They disliked each other until that one episode and then: 'Oh, you're Tuxedo Mask? You're Endymion? Ok, now I love you.' In the manga they actually started to get to like each other before they found out each other's identity. It's just.. odd...  

SweetBunny8

+Trynyti+

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:30 pm
SweetBunny8
In the Anime I must say, it WAS suspicious... They disliked each other until that one episode and then: 'Oh, you're Tuxedo Mask? You're Endymion? Ok, now I love you.' In the manga they actually started to get to like each other before they found out each other's identity. It's just.. odd...

Actually, it was pretty clear that Usagi had a crush on Mamoru as well, only it was an unconscious sort of thing. We all know she was in love with Tuxedo Kamen, and Mamoru was trying to find the Princess from his dream. But think about it - if you had a crush on a guy who acted like Mamoru did to Usagi, wouldn't you kind of dislike him too? It's a classic scenario - girl likes boy, tries to hide it by acting slightly immature. Boy likes girl, teases the heck out of her for sheer enjoyment. It's horribly cliche and so junior high, but it's true.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:11 pm
Angel_Darkchylde
Okay I do prefer the Usagi/Mamoru pairing. But I'm open to discussing and even reading fics with the Usagi/Seiya pairing because it's something different.

And that Seiya/Mamoru pairing is a scary thought. eek

I'm with you that is a scary thought. But I can tell you for a fact that with other animes there can be even scarier fanfic couples.  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

SweetBunny8

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:59 am
+Trynyti+
SweetBunny8

Actually, it was pretty clear that Usagi had a crush on Mamoru as well, only it was an unconscious sort of thing. We all know she was in love with Tuxedo Kamen, and Mamoru was trying to find the Princess from his dream. But think about it - if you had a crush on a guy who acted like Mamoru did to Usagi, wouldn't you kind of dislike him too? It's a classic scenario - girl likes boy, tries to hide it by acting slightly immature. Boy likes girl, teases the heck out of her for sheer enjoyment. It's horribly cliche and so junior high, but it's true.

Lol, I guess that's kinda true. The teasing might state that they liked each other... Gah, this is so hard xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:56 pm
Seiya and Serena would make a cute couple.  

Shikamarugirl2

shadownightmare666

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:25 pm
Fisrt thing's first, who's seiya? I only noe the american names.... sweatdrop It's not my fault you noe, if i watch english dubbed sailor moon....so can someone clarify? confused  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:39 am
i don't think Usako should be with Seiya. Seiya's also trying to get michiru, i think Usako should be with a MAN any way.  

mintycho

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces