Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

Neko Eeve

Shameless Man-Lover

15,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:14 pm
Steaming mug still raised to her lips, she tilts her head in fascination. "You picked your name? I feel a story behind that. I have to say I'm intrigued."
Sipping cautiously she watches the flame lick and catch on the tinder. The warm liquid sliding blissfully down her throat she sighs softly. "A pity my name isn't nearly as interesting. It just sounds and kinda looks funny on paper."

((sorry... a little... "off my game" if you know what I mean... c'est la vie...))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:13 pm
Sherwood chuckled, "Well, you still haven't told me your full name. Aluure sounds like it would have some very interesting ser-name like 'St. Clair' or 'Seductress'. Those are the kinds I'd pick if I had that name, anyways. I had to pick my own name because I lived on my own for most of my life. I did have parents at the beginning....but...."

The fox-wolf~mix looked deeply and thoughtfully into the ever-growing fire. As the pinewood caught a-flame, it seemingly cackled at him as it popped and sizzled into a slow, warm pyre.

Almost forgetting to finish his sentence, Sherwood commented quickly, "But that was a long time ago, and even though I've travelled for what seems like my entire life, I never saw a ser-name that I wanted to add on."

"So, what is your full name Ms. Aluure?"

((That's alright, I don't see a problem with your post.

"What is done is done can not be undone."))  

Inactive Man

Neko Eeve

Shameless Man-Lover

15,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 pm
((I revived it only to kill it later T-T so sorry. And.... I've forgotten this char... >_< I'll have to read up when you've come back to life yourself. I noticed you haven't been on since Feb and all...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:51 pm
-WARNING: THIS THING IS CHALK FULL 'O' METAPHORS. BOTH FOR GAIA AS A WHOLE, AND ME LEAVING FOR GOOD. Farewell, my friends. I enjoyed myself here in the company of my fellow likeminded clansmen. (And clanswomen).-

*Sherwood's face cracks a grin so wide that it reaches from ear to ear. From fox to human, he transform rights where he sits in a flash of brilliant light. Crossing his right leg onto his left, and putting his hands into a joined fist onto his knee, he still keeps his wild grin and speaks with a strange twist of sadness and mirth.*

"Well, my dear...it's been a long time. Too long, in fact, to keep this dwelling...in exsistance."

*Sherwood's Inn crumbles into dust around them. Support beams fall from the ceiling only to burst into dust before they even hit the ground. This goes on for about a minute, until only the table and chairs that Sherwood and Aluure currently sit in and around are left. The Inn's dust seeps into the ground, and colorful plants spring up where the dust once resided. Flowers, ferns, and just plain old grass turn where the building once stood into the forest clearing it was. Just the way it was before the Inn was even considered to be built.*

"This place only exists within our memories. Our hearts. Without anyone but me to remember it, no new memories need be made in this lonely old place. No one comes, and no one ever really will."

*Sherwood stands from his chair, and it too crumbles into dust. A pair of daffodils spring up and embrace the bright light and cloudy skies.*

"While enjoyed, this place never really received it's fulfillment in being a medium where cherished memories could be made. Our community...no...our WORLD here has become something of a monster. Not the community we currently reside in, here, but the world outside of it. Full of vanity, the crud has blocked the light from reaching this place. Only the memories I've made this place out of, only they remain...in my head."

*Sherwood helps Aluure to stand...but she too seems to fly away in the breeze. The last chair and table fall into the ground, and become the rich green & brown loam of the soil once more.*

"Yeah...it's time. Let this place become the stuff of imagination again. Let this place become someone else's medium for memory. I just hope, and hope's all we got now for this world."

*With cherished memories in his mind, and a sense of pride in his ability, Sherwood walks out of the forest that bore his imagination so long ago, for the last time. Leaving not emptiness in his wake, but a pieces of his imagination that live on. Forever.*  

Inactive Man

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces