Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
OT: ED? Maybe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think bush is trying to ban anime?
yes
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
no
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
no, but i hate him anyway
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

WulFoX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:04 pm
diverguy
WulFoX
diverguy
true about the boyscout... i was a scout but quit in 5th grade....it got monotonous and stupid.... we never learned anything valuable.....we wouldn't be able to make it 4 days.... we would probably eat something poisonous first... but obviously you should try to find a trail or road.... most boyscouts carry compasses which would be helpful if you know any cities nearby to the north south ect... walk long enough and you will find a road....(unless you walk in small circles...)

Hey! You were a Cub Scout!! Boy Scouts are an intermediate thing!

Anyway, like all modern people we relie(d) on books that we were supposed to know by heart.

Off Topic: Extended Discussion

actually i made it to weblows (a horrible name i know).... then i quit when we were studying stars.....

I got one star 'for I quit..

Oh and for the apoclypse, the media would be going over the top 100 least importiant people in histroy, followed by the sligtly more importaint and so on and so forth 'til the four horsemen take them off air.

"And look Dave! I think this is our last broadcast! Well, tanks for watching viewers! Hope to see at least some of you in Hell blaugh !  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:28 pm
"This just in: There appear to be minions of Hell rampaging through the streets in Quebec, Paris, New York, London, Beijing, and Tokyo. But, In other news, a drunken puppy was found wandering the streets in Whogivesadamn, Alabama. We go to Trish Live, Trish?
Yes Bob, the dog was spotted about 15 minutes ago and nobody has gone near it since it appears "cute and harmless" say the hapless bystanders. EW will continue with a live feed until the very end of this gripping story"

Wow, what isn't trivial enough for us to hear? Attention world! I just sneezed, let's get a news crew!

*note, the above story was a slight exaggeration.  

SC Seung Mina

diverguy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:11 pm
WulFoX
diverguy
WulFoX
diverguy
true about the boyscout... i was a scout but quit in 5th grade....it got monotonous and stupid.... we never learned anything valuable.....we wouldn't be able to make it 4 days.... we would probably eat something poisonous first... but obviously you should try to find a trail or road.... most boyscouts carry compasses which would be helpful if you know any cities nearby to the north south ect... walk long enough and you will find a road....(unless you walk in small circles...)

Hey! You were a Cub Scout!! Boy Scouts are an intermediate thing!

Anyway, like all modern people we relie(d) on books that we were supposed to know by heart.

Off Topic: Extended Discussion

actually i made it to weblows (a horrible name i know).... then i quit when we were studying stars.....

I got one star 'for I quit..

Oh and for the apoclypse, the media would be going over the top 100 least importiant people in histroy, followed by the sligtly more importaint and so on and so forth 'til the four horsemen take them off air.

"And look Dave! I think this is our last broadcast! Well, tanks for watching viewers! Hope to see at least some of you in Hell blaugh !

there are only four? i thought there were 7 (like in everything else)  
The AMV Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff