Yes. But I only use it on the net.
  Yes. But I only my friends call me it.
  Yes. I use it everywhere.
  No.
  Obligatory poll whore awnser
View Results

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:42 pm
Read my name, thats my online name. I like Dorian, and wanted a cool last name, but couldn't find one that felt right, so I settled for Requiem, but I want something less obviously meaningful the Requiem.

I have no reason to use or not use it in real life, but most people have personal nicknames for me, so it would most likely be useless to try to get my friends to call me it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:37 am
DieiNoctis
This is a sort of passing fancy of a question, but I was here any ways, so I figured that I should post it.

I want to ask a question... actually, two.
1. Do you have a goth name?
2. Do you use said name in real life? (Or just on the net, for example.)

yes i have a goth/pagan name. its Xyercies Uthred Ragnar, and yes i do use it in real life, because its my real name.  

Xyercies Uhtred Ragnar

inuyashas_lilgirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:21 pm
Well, my friends calls me "Angel", or "Angel of Death".
I earned this name because it seems wherever I go, someone
gets hurt....not that I hurt them everytime, but just that something
bad happens, something harmful, whenever I'm around.

I'm also called "Dark" by some people.
And again, its short for "Dark Angel".

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:30 pm
nope....i don't really feel the need for one  

ketchakik

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:15 am
I don't necessarily have a "goth name".

But I have many nicknames with semi-gosthesque rings to them.

1. Charlie/Charles - after Charles Manson. Sometimes Manson is tagged on the end of either name. Sometimes I'm just Miss Manson. Though I tend to shy away from that one because people then think of Marilyn, whom I detest. My friends and I all had serial killer names in high school. And I told them that I won because out of all of them I was the only one still alive and the only one who wasn't a serial killer.

2. Stavros - it's actually a lame story. I have a friend named Alex, and I decreed that I would call her Alexis. Somehow we discussed how there was an Alexis on the soap opera General Hospital - I used to watch it in a dedicated fashion - and how there was a character Stavros. She decided that that would be my name because he was evil and was actually a man who was brought back from the dead by his nutcase mother.

[weird stuff]

3. Raskolnikov - From Dostoyevski's Crime and Punishment. My friend decided that I would be Rask because of my affinity for alienating myself but also how I could be so split in personality toward people.

4. Mort/Morty - You all know where that comes from, and it's only online that I'm referred to as such.

5. Neferhemet - meaning "beautiful woman". I did not give myself this nickname. It was given to me by my ex, and I tend to like it.

Actually, there are tons of nicknames that I have. Charles and Stavros are my favourites though. They are the ones most used. Anywho, that was a long rant.

whee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:44 am
I don't have a Goth name but shortly after starting this account I actually changed my name to KoZi (actual spelling)Tomoe Usagi. It is something that my friends have called me for years, and I really like it.  

Kozi Usagi

1,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Clash of Vision

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:08 am
I have one nickname that is not really Goth to me, but it's began to become the norm: Spooky Joe (sometimes just Spooky). It's due to myspace, honestly, and ever since it's become something people will call me. I didn't pick the name because it represented something scary or anything. It was used because it was a play on the slang for spy.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff