i used to, but not any more
View Results

Gloomymort

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:48 pm
i horse ride
you cant really get to gothy with the horse rideing unless you own one
i dunno why but practically no one talks to me at the yard
not that it bothers me much.

i never did the cheerleadeing coz being english we dont have anysuch thing in secondary school
could be fun though.. if you like all th bounceing around and stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:34 pm
I'll be honest. You're the first goth cheerleader I've ever heard of, but then my high school had three goths (including me) the entire time I was there.  

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

ever_and_a_day

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:55 pm
Verienkeli
I'll be honest. You're the first goth cheerleader I've ever heard of, but then my high school had three goths (including me) the entire time I was there.

thanks, that makes me feel really differrent. im pretty sure im the only goth at my school that plays sports, but most people dont know because i dont cheer for my school  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:43 pm
I'm big on martial arts, and used to be big into sports-oriented martial arts. Now I simply do tai-chi. I guess I began to view a lot of external martial arts as too aggressive for myself. It's nothing to do with being goth. I just prefer the meditation and softness over the harsh brutal katas and poundings.  

Clash of Vision

Orias13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:08 pm
The only sport I play is Rat Puck at the Sterling Rennisance Faire. For those who are unfamilar, click on the link above.

CHEESE!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:09 pm
The kids in the play this year made fun of my friends, who are pretty gothic, and also obsesses with anime, which was mainly what they made fun of. They probably make fun of me too, when I'm not around. I'm pretty much the only gothish/punkish drama kid in school, at least that I know of.

I used to be a cheerleader, and I actually really liked it. But I'm very different now. I also dance, but not as a sport, just as an art.  

Freedom Fire

Oterys

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:49 pm
I never played sports in school because my parents were too cheap for that. But I played basketball with my siblings and ran track as well. But these days I'm so sore that I'm lucky if I can get out of bed some days, but when I can I run, or do aerobics when I'm not feeling too depressed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:25 am
i use to be in cheerleading when i was young but i got bored of it....but i am in band...i play a flute me and my best friend are the only goth flutist and i think the only goths in the band. i have been playing my flute for 6 years now..i'm in 10th grade  

[xluvbugx]

Goldburg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:31 am
Many of my friends are goth cheerleaders, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:30 pm
I'm not a cheerleader, but I'm a swimmer.. Its kind of funny, everyone got along fine and dandy when we were in the water and competeing and such... But in school when they see me in all my black and stuff [Most of them I guess you would consider 'preps'? Or just normal people clothing-wise] they wont say anything mean or anything to me but.. hm.. You know that feeling you get when someone is looking at you not exactly in a good way? .. But hey! I love swimming and if they want to not associate with me outside of swim then thats fine with me. whee

Shiiba

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:30 pm
I'm on my schools swim team, if that counts as a sport. Anyone who's not in the pool becomes a cheerleader, male or female, especialy during the 500 meter event.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:49 pm
[xluvbugx]
i use to be in cheerleading when i was young but i got bored of it....but i am in band...i play a flute me and my best friend are the only goth flutist and i think the only goths in the band. i have been playing my flute for 6 years now..i'm in 10th grade

wow thats weird, i play flute, i have been playing for 6 years and im in the 10th grade, I am first chair in my class, my second chair is also goth and we are the only two goths in our class, but there are more goths in the band program than us  

ever_and_a_day

thedarcnessinside

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:08 pm
i played football last year
i got some crap from my friends for it but something about tackling a jock a**hole in the morning just makes my day  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:32 pm
i play rugby and i am the most intimidating person on the team. and yeah that is all cheerleading is now a days i find... th euniforms at our school are ridiculous. like super shorts spands (liek the ones we wear in rugby under our shorts) with little skirt things attached to them and tiny little tank tops... oh yeah they are all normies too. its kind of disturbing... lol but ithink thats it. Well thats at my school anywho  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Avalon Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:29 pm
I used to play alot of sports but now its really kinda of annoying how happy they are and I just don't anymore.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff