Animals in the Strangest Places Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikaze Noodle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:41 pm
Kuroyue
Lucky...the only thing that I've ever found was a rock that looked like cheesecake with a slice cut out of it.

3nodding I second that. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:39 pm
I didn't find an animal, but my brother and I went for a walk one day, and as we were walking up our driveway on the way home, he found a small rock that had broken in two. In the middle was this red and orange heart with an outline. I thought it was a touching ending to our outing. =]

Creepy Albino Fish

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:44 pm
My brother, our friend Aaron, and I found a piece of wood that looked like a Boar the other day. My father was born in the Year of the Boar, which is what made it interesting. From the other side, it almost looked like a ram, which is my brothers Chinese Zodiac. I wish we'd taken a picture, it was really cool. We left it where we found it out of respect for the forest. The Dryads were helping in our ritual the other day, and we felt that it was the least we could do to not take anything but what we brought (save a few stones).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:40 pm
missmagpie
eek Was it natural?

I found the shape of an eye in a sunstone before. That's not that surprising. I like the way the flaws in clear crystal sometimes make shapes you can recognise... And not only through scrying.

eye shapes are common. i found a naturally occuring spiral within a crystal once, shame i didnt pick it up.  

DR490N

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:58 am
I stare at my wall before i go to bed pretty much every night and pick out shapes theres a cow some faces a deer a wolf and a bear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:16 pm
Once I had a piece of rough moonstone that had the outline of a face in it. It was a murky stone then a strange face sticking out of it, kind of like one of those large all white masks. Slightly creepy yet cool.  

iolitefire

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:11 pm
some cultures have legends of people being turned to stone and stuck like that for eternity.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff