monaaay
  gold!
View Results

Goddess Hekate
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:43 pm
Well Wishes from Europe whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:37 pm
Being in the Armed forces scares me. I'd go if I knew I wasn't going to get seriously injured or killed. I wish you much luck!  

Creepy Albino Fish

born2rock16

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:34 pm
Seira Relur
I'm leaving for the Air Force. I'm going to be shipped out on the 21st so I'm limited on time here in my favorite guild. I'm not gonna deny that I'm nervous. I don't know when the next time it'll be I'll be on Gaia... however many months.
I'm gonna be in San Antonio, Texas for basic until Jan. 5th, and afterwards I'll be in Ft. Meade, Maryland for at least twenty weeks, and then I don't know where I'll go... though I went to this psychic last week who is known for being the best in the state and she told me I'll be in Europe, most likely Germany, in 2008 for eight months. She also told me that I'll be in no serious injuries in the military, and even said I'll find a dark haired guy who'll be my husband within three years... okay, rambling.
Anyway, even with her reassurance, I'm still nervous. All I'd like to say is that I'd like your support and wishes. heart

crying

EDIT:

Okay... my grandpa passed away last sunday morning... for this, we're having his funeral this tuesday so family from Maine and Quebec have time to come down here. I told my recruiter this and because of the postponing I won't be able to go to basic until march or april... (smacks head against hard surface)

EDIT AGAIN:
Alright, NOW I'm leaving. I'm shipping off Tuesday morning (the 20th), and I won't be able to find myself on Gaia until mid/late-May. I'll miss you my Gaians! heart

Hey! Well Congrats on joining the military! Af is a great branch! Good luck with your many great travels! I'm sorry about your grandpa! sad !!!

Well, I give you my support! Have fun in Tech School, and Basic! You'll see some good times I'm sure!

Blessed Be!!!

~Verni  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:55 am
Take care hun! We'll all be waiting for when you can get back online!  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Ayla Skye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:13 am
I wish to say good luck. I'm in the Marine Reserves and I know what it's like to go through the life of a military member. I truely hope you stay safe but don't think you won't ever go to Iraq. While I was there I was on an air force base. Again I wish you good luck.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff