Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Xena Guild

Back to Guilds

In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess... 

Tags: Xena, warrior, princess, Gabrielle, Lawless 

Reply The Xena Guild
The Xena Questions That Were Never Answered Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyWuffieBunny
Vice Captain

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:59 pm
Azhren
DysFUNKtional Duck
Dark_Lady_Jade
I've a new question.

What are the ages of Xena, Hercules, Gabby, Iolus and Joxer? Everyone else in both series I've been able to figure out, but not them.
This has been brought up before and I think the consensus was that, by the end of the series, Xena is about 30 and Gabrielle is about 26. As for the rest, maybeeee..... Hercules is a few years older than Xena, Iolous is about the same age, and Joxer is about the same age as Gabby. 3nodding That's what I'd guess, anyways.
not countin deh 25 year skips and confusin flashbacks ninja i think iolaus was older then hercules tho... 3nodding

Well, yeah. Maybe by a generation or so.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:17 pm
FluffyWuffieBunny
Azhren
DysFUNKtional Duck
Dark_Lady_Jade
I've a new question.

What are the ages of Xena, Hercules, Gabby, Iolus and Joxer? Everyone else in both series I've been able to figure out, but not them.
This has been brought up before and I think the consensus was that, by the end of the series, Xena is about 30 and Gabrielle is about 26. As for the rest, maybeeee..... Hercules is a few years older than Xena, Iolous is about the same age, and Joxer is about the same age as Gabby. 3nodding That's what I'd guess, anyways.
not countin deh 25 year skips and confusin flashbacks ninja i think iolaus was older then hercules tho... 3nodding

Well, yeah. Maybe by a generation or so.
not his fault his parents dipped him in butter and left him out in deh sun for a few days! gonk  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

Skillzyo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:32 pm
He was cute when he was young in Young Hercules! D:

I guess instead of aging like wine, he aged like some dairy product.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:43 pm
PFFFT whee ORRRR he just drew a road map of greece on his face so he never got lost.... ninja
he had good hair tho 3nodding  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 pm
hey where do gods go when they die? ninja ares said that he had a vision from artemis from deh other side. but if they went to tartarus of deh elysian fields then hades coulda probably just done some wammy to get them all out neutral

is there a actually mythy place where they go? ninja dont a buncha egyptian and norse gods die? where they go to? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:38 pm
Azhren
hey where do gods go when they die? ninja ares said that he had a vision from artemis from deh other side. but if they went to tartarus of deh elysian fields then hades coulda probably just done some wammy to get them all out neutral

is there a actually mythy place where they go? ninja dont a buncha egyptian and norse gods die? where they go to? ninja

Maybe there's an ultimate afterlife where all souls go when they die.  

Dark_Lady_Jade

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:04 pm
Dark_Lady_Jade
Azhren

Maybe there's an ultimate afterlife where all souls go when they die.
yamean like a after life that all the other afterlifes rent out spots in? ninja like liiike.... if afterlives were ravioli then the ultimate afterlife would be the bowl? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 pm
Maybe since the Gods just lost their physical form through a divine killing way, they are just trapped ghost soul things without being able to possess or take another form?  

FluffyWuffieBunny
Vice Captain

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:00 pm
i guess i'd buy that ninja there isnt a official mythology dead place for gods tho? neutral  
The Xena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff