Reply The Harry Potter Movies
GO SEE HAPPY FEET!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twinkeles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:58 pm
Ok if anyone is interested in seeing the Harry potter and the order of the pheonix WORLD WIDE TRAILER PREMIRE??!!! then go see happy feet!!!! They will be showing it, if anyone is a goober like me and interested in seeing the whole move just for the preview then go!!! lmao! the movie looks great tho, so dont worry about it being a lame movie, unless of course u dont like dancing and singing penguins!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:09 am
i will see te move today,because i will never miss out that teaser trailer.i have seen the 10 seconds of it in a website.it's realy nice.  

Lilianetty

Emma #1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:35 am
I have seen this move like 10 times with my friends.The movie is realy cool,but the thing that's amazing,is the teaser trailer WB made about HARRY POTTER AN THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:01 pm
OMG!!! I'm so excited! The trailer will be released online 11/19/06!  

covo

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:02 pm
i SAW it!! it was totally awesome and i couldnt stop spazzing people wer getting mad at me... but i didnt care harry potter is much more im portant whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:12 pm
i know the same thing happened to me!!!  

Twinkeles

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:33 pm
I'm not paying 15 bucks to see a movie for one trailer! I'll watch the trailers on YouTube Thank You Very Much!  
The Harry Potter Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games