Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
did i do that?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akwila

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:16 pm
ok the other day i was out side for a baseball game/bbq all the while burning in the hot sun. iwas thinking it would be nice if those clouds over there dumped some rain and made things cool daown alitlle.....shortly after wishing this (very badly) the winds changed direction and the cluods rolled in and sprinkled rain on me and the rest of the ppl there, it was very nice. it passed and it was pleasant for the rest of the day, i told my friend this and she said i did it, with my wishing and hoping the goddess heard me and granted it. so what do you think....i dont think it was me, nor do i think it was a random work of the weather  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:59 am
I dunno if that was you, it might have been the wishes of more than a few of the people there... You can't have been the only one praying for rain. There had to be more than half the people there wishing it would cool off, and rain for a few minutes.

I want to know what caused the rain that caused this to happen:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

That lake is the STREET in front of my HOUSE, believe it or not. It rained so much it flooded up to the back tires of our car in the driveway!
That rain didn't seem like a natural disaster. It rained and hailed, like a Tornado was there, but there was no Tornado spotted at all that day. The sad thing is, I know more than one person who would have been able to conjure that, but none of them will own up to it. x.o

Winter Black
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:02 am
Maybe you added some energy onto what was a balanced, or allready inclined to rain situation. That's just my guess.

@Winter- eek Damn, that's nasty. I personaally, plan never to touch weather magic, unless na emergency (and I can't think of one that would need a change of weather) arise. To many things could go wrong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:05 am
I know how to manipulate the weather to a slight degree. Not enough to cause that, but enough to make it clear up so I can go for a walk.

But that, it was totally not natural. It didn't feel it at all. My mom and my brother and my boyfriend all said so, and my brother and boyfriend have NO psychic power at all.
It was horrible, we had to hide in the basement, and water leaked in through the front door!

Winter Black
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:08 am
Hmm, that's really odd. in Montreal, we had a really odd winter. At least 4 times, the temperatur would go up past melting, wait untiol everything was nice and wet, before plunging down to about
-30 and freezing everything solid. No idea is it was natural or not, it never occured to me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:20 am
Mm... Some people like to mess with the weather, others want it to stay natural.
Its ridiculous that any one person could completely control the weather, but manipulation, to a certain degree, is a deffinate maybe.
Of course, the winter was freaky even here. So don't worry, you're not the only one who had to deal with the fluctuating temperature... x.o
But it was most deffinately natural.

Winter Black
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:28 am
Good to know. I didn't really pay attention, because I've never thought that weather could be manipulated to that degree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:40 am
It can. It takes a lot of energy, but it can be done.
The only way's I've heard of its maximum power being activated, is when Sex Magic is used, though. XD;;

Winter Black
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:59 am
Hmm, weather and sex connected? Interesting. I don't know how tantrics could ever work magic. If I were having sex, i doubt I'd have the concentratin to work any magic xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:26 pm
You silly person! XD The magic is powered by the good energy created by the orgasm. XP Thats how Sex Magic works~! <3  

Winter Black
Crew

Akwila

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:11 pm
the weather is messed up here to, in the winter anyway, it'll rain one place and 20ft away it will be bone dry, or it will be over cast and then clear up in an instant  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:18 pm
Winter Black
You silly person! XD The magic is powered by the good energy created by the orgasm. XP Thats how Sex Magic works~! <3
Well, it's not exactly something I've looked into xp  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas