Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daft Robots of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Daft Punk, Transformers, Gundam, you name it! It's a guild for robots. 

Tags: Daft Punk, Transformers, Gundam, Techno, even Gir 

Reply .:Daft Entertainment Discussion:.
Final Fantasy XI VS World of Warcraft

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Audiekins

Toothsome Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Note before I even start on this.

I've done a rant topic on this before in other places, like my blog at Eblogger My Blog

And to the blonde girl. Yes. I talk too much when it comes to rants sweatdrop It's a habit.. ninja

But to the case at hand.

Good lord this is a contrivertial issue... Final Fantasy XI, highly under rated. Compared with World of Warcraft, highly over rated.

I've played both, but currently sticking with Final Fantasy XI, father plays World of Warcraft... that's about it.

But World of Warcraft is a good game, you can swim, jump, basically explore more, much more than you expected to when you purchase it.

Final Fantasy XI, sticks to the main idealistic dream of Final Fantasy, run around. Literally. Run around, in circles even.

Final Fantasy XI is based to group though, in World of Warcraft, you can easily get from level 1, any job. To level 60 if you played, everyday, within the same month to level 60 (70 when the Expansion comes out.)

Final Fantasy XI, that of being a classic sticking with Final Fantasy, contains the original jobs that re very well known and loved. The original 6 jobs to start off with.

Warrior, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage, Thief.

Final Fantasy allows players to interchange jobs during game play at any time in their Mog House, and upon reaching Level 30 of one of the jobs, you can go for other jobs.

Paladin, Dark Knight, Bard, Beastmaster, Summoner, Ninja, Samurai, Ranger, Dragoon.

Included with the new expansion Treasures of Aht Urghan, it gave 3 more jobs.

Blue Mage, Puppet Master, Corsair.

World of Warcraft let's you be one character, one class. Make a new one to be another class.

Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Paladin, Priest, Shaman, Hunter, Druid.

Which brings in ANOTHER difference. Cost.

Both pretty much cost the same monthly.

Final Fantasy XI charging $1.00 for every additional character you make.

World of Warcraft, pay for the game, no additional character charges.

Both are equal, but it all depends on the personal value.

Final Fantasy XI being another Final Fantasy game, a must play for any Final Fantasy Otaku. Play, run around, make friends.

World of Warcraft being a fun MMORPG for those who like to play solo or explore and have fun all at the same time.

The one main thing both games have in common, the ability to synthesize items through certain crafts.

But the rant is getting nice and lengthy as is, so I'll leave that for another time.

Till next time.

And to those who find me annoying already. Good 3nodding

I love posting rants, and some people tend to enjoy them, for those who find this amussing to read and want me to continue, feel free to PM me, especially that one girl who posted the Interstella 5555 comment, I love getting those "you did a good thing posting those videos" maeks me feel good about wasting my personal time for others sweatdrop
So, for everyones support from Youtube to gaia. Thanks.

And will rant again soon! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:31 pm
they both suck...
*end*  

Erekayu
Crew

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Audiekins

Toothsome Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:55 pm
Erekayu
they both suck...
*end*

End? Of course not, other members have their own opinions, you stated yours.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:46 pm
Zvahl
Erekayu
they both suck...
*end*

End? Of course not, other members have their own opinions, you stated yours.

i meant end of my say.  

Erekayu
Crew

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

swiperthefox
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gekko

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:41 pm
well i havnt played either of em yet so i really can't say but they both look like fun games 2 play.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:17 am
i just bought Final Fantasy XII, the collectors edition. man, what a buy!  

Erekayu
Crew

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:48 am
Iv'e tried out wow before and its cool but the monthly price is wayyy to much. I havent tried the Final Fantasy game yet but I've seen reviews and pics. I guess i would have to go with FF. But than again bloodelves in wow sound cool... Nah FF it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:05 pm
dannyxcorekid
Iv'e tried out wow before and its cool but the monthly price is wayyy to much. I havent tried the Final Fantasy game yet but I've seen reviews and pics. I guess i would have to go with FF. But than again bloodelves in wow sound cool... Nah FF it is.

thay both suck.  

Erekayu
Crew

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
.:Daft Entertainment Discussion:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers