29%
 29%  [ 27 ]
Draw
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 93

Hayake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:46 am
Naruto would win because if naruto gets hit he can keep on doing kawarimi, and kage bunshins. but then again goku could destroy the whole planet so goku then, but i still think naruto could win.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:21 am
Goku's probably faster and stronger. I think Naruto would stand a chance for a little while but Goku would win in the end.  

Master Kaio

Kinomoto975

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:22 pm
I think that naruto would win^^ ne ways Im not a DBZ fan ^^'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:03 am
i love them both... *grins*

well, i've seen both series and i think that goku will win over naruto...

goku died many times, and was resurrected many times too... that was just unbelievable...

So Seo No

[Shikamaru]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:36 pm
I don't think you can compare the two of them.. I mean sure Naruto can use the rasengan and do alot of damage to his enemys.. But Goku can blow up the earth.. See what I mean?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:10 pm
[Shikamaru]
I don't think you can compare the two of them.. I mean sure Naruto can use the rasengan and do alot of damage to his enemys.. But Goku can blow up the earth.. See what I mean?

goku might be able to kill naruto easily....i mean goku is over 100x stronger than naruto and they are probably about the same speed  

RyuDrachon

RyuDrachon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:12 pm
[Shikamaru]

goku could probably beat naruto...i mean goku he has trained for year's and year's and also he lift's up over like 5 ton's so i don't see why he could'nt win...and there speed is probably the same  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:14 pm
RyuDrachon
[Shikamaru]

goku could probably beat naruto...i mean goku he has trained for year's and year's and also he lift's up over like 5 ton's so i don't see why he could'nt win...and there speed is probably the same

Yeah, something like that..  

[Shikamaru]

toxic-touch69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:13 pm
i wont to say naroto would win but goku has a sperit bomb destroy the world  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:16 pm
I would have to agree with the original poster to some degree. If they were the same age, Naruto might stand a chance against Goku. If Naruto took on like SSJ-4 Goku, then he doesn't stand a chance at all.  

Die Buying

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:33 am
spirit bomb could not destory the world razz .

naruto is getting pretty crazy in the manga.

imagine him with 9 tails all bugged out, cant wait to see that  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:36 am
also Goku has never or ever tried to blow up a planet nor would he, mabey if he was fighting Vegeta but then again he cant do instant transmission. So the whole blowing up the planet thing i think we can forget about razz  

Gatsuuga

ChaosOmegaNova

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:50 am
..Kakkorot...hands down.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:20 am
Goku would win, because Goku would come back from the dead and then beat Naruto.

~This statement was distributed by one of my friends biggrin  

A Sneaky Fox Ninja

{Son of a Battlecry}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:15 am
Well, lets see if their both the same age then Naruto would have a very big advantage with the ninjitzu training he has endured. And in any case the demon fox spirit inside him would help out even more. But you would have to tell me the world they are fiting in because, if the fight lasted till dark then it would be a very destructive battle not to mention fair.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff