Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:07 am
Deities can be just as amusing...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:12 am
Oh, I know, I know. ^__^ Being Eclictic, I've dealt with quite a few.  

Winter Black
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:32 am
I tend to get along well with the maiden aspect of the Morrigan. She's fun, we even get into arguments occasionally which are interesting themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:34 pm
Winter Black
QueenCrystal
I've heard of people summoning demons, but not dragons o.o...

Thats friggin awesome!

Seraph is correct. Summoning Dragons is one of the most-done summonings I've heard tell of. Its been done for ages.
Its not like I'm calling an actual large Dragon into my teeny, tiny house. XD I'm just calling the Dragon's 'spirit' into a Dragon-shaped pendant. The Dragon generally tends to look like the Pendant when it shows up to protect me. ^^;;
And its not that hard. Its one of the easiest summons I ever did.
In fact, a Dragon was my first summon ever. Boy, was I ever over-confident I could do it right. XD And I did. After that, however, a few other summons nearly went wry... >.>;;;
But it generally is very simple. Dragons require little to no ritual to summon them. Just a verse or two.
Oh I see, Well I guess im pretty deprived then eh.... sweatdrop I wonna try it, but I'm not sure...  

QueenCrystal

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:46 pm
Just specify that you're looking for something friendly, and well emaning, and you should be fine, and be ready to banish whatever you summoned, just in case  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:58 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Just specify that you're looking for something friendly, and well emaning, and you should be fine, and be ready to banish whatever you summoned, just in case
Yeah but I dunno ALOT about banishing, and I dont wonna do something wrong *sigh*  

QueenCrystal

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:07 pm
For something like that, the intent matters most  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:07 am
Crystal:
Describe for me a personality of a Dragon type you are looking for.
Its also best to have some sort of statue, or pendant, or Dragon toy that resembles what type you are looking for. But thats not a manditory thing, as long as you can PICTURE what you are looking for in your head.

Tell me what you are looking for, and I'll write you up a spell.
Also, I'll need to know what you need the Dragon for, and how long you will be needing it for as well.

Winter Black
Crew

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas