Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sports Expansion Pack

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm?
  Yes
  No
View Results

billsabob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:08 pm
They should make an expansion pack where it all has to do with sports equipment/games. Have like footballs, basketball hoops, soccer goals. The sims would have fun with all the sporty stuff, then you could make like teams, and build them stadiums and play NPC teams and stuff, you wouldnt contol them but it would still be fun, you could bring your sims to the stadium and watch the game, eat hit dogs, and whatnot. I think it would be the best expansion yet. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:30 pm
I don't know if it would be the BEST expansion yet, but I do think it is a very good idea... It would be a really great way for them to just get body points!!!! lol. I miss the basketball hoop that was on Sims 1... I used it all the time...
Great family outing or date as well.... I like the idea alot....  

Sweet_Melissad

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:42 pm
Maybe not the best... but it sounds pretty cool.... ( i did make a post thing about EP ideas... u could have posted this there... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:27 am
Thats a REALLY good idea actually! Never thought of that... hmmm
Soccer world cup heart _ heart

And... and... stuffs!  

Greenzally

black_kittie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:20 am
i think that it might be included with the seasons
because of the outdoor activities they mentioned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:24 pm
i acutally suggested this in the original the sims 2 website, but nobody acknowledged it. And now that YOU suggested it, I say GREAT IDEA! I want them to be able to actually use those soccar stuff and have an athletic career for a reason. Did you notice that the llama mascots and the cheerleaders from UNIVERSITY are there for nothing but to annoy you? I say that they should be able to cheer FOR REAL. biggrin !!!  

nacom202

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Considering that there's an Athletic career track- there should be an EP where you can go to work with your Sims.
That'd be cool.
[8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:21 am
That's a good idea, but it may not be the best. It'd be cool to have sports equipment incorporated in the game though.  

[ falling`star ]

+Aniko_Chan+

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:57 am
sounds good!!! im interested!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:58 pm
Maybe a sports stuff pack. But not a whole expansion. But and then again, I'm not a big fan of sports.  

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items