Animal Crossing?
  YAY! I love it!
  No, thanks.
  I clicked this only to click this.
  I'm too manly to play this...
View Results

Isawa Tadaka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:18 am
I like this game, although people tell me it's childish and kinda girly. That's their opinion.

What's yours?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:09 am
The first time I played it, I played it to death. I got tired of it and returned it (rented). Later that school year, I was sitting outside at recess and talking to my friend. He mentioned it and I went, "That sucks." Later I wanted to play it. I bought it ^_^ So yeah, I love it.
Hmm... that reminds me.. *goes upstairs to play Animal Crossing*  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:12 pm
Its hilarious and funny but maybe a tinsy bit childish but not "girly" who ever came up with that ridiculous term.

But anyways I don't have a GC so if I did play it it would be on the DS  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:04 pm
I played the 1st one to death. I have a lot of Animal Crossing memories. I remember I told Resetti "******** You" one time and he started screaming that he was going to tell my parents on me for using foul language. rofl

My friend was playing one time, and he had to bring a soccer ball to another animal at the other end of town. Once he kicked it down the hill, our robotic duck: Sprocket, started kicking it around a little close to the lake.

"SPROCKET, NOO!!!!!" my friend screamed running down the hill as the robotic duck kicked the ball straight into the water and walked off whistling happily. It was hilarious, you had to have been there.

I eventually cheated, and time traveled to complete my museam. The game is really childish, but also addictive as hell. It's pretty pointless, a lot like this site.

I mean, look at the fishing game on here, you can tell it was inspired by Animal Crossing.

I don't plan on playing it ever again, though.  

D000M

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:27 pm
I finally got Animal Crossing Wild World!
WOOWOO!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:48 pm
I love it i pretty much beat the gc version i had like EVERYTHING so i gave it away lol. Now i am currently addicted to the DS version... and it is very fun mrgreen  

communist crowbar

Zakugara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:39 pm
I have not really done much with this game, but from what I have done, It's pretty darn fun  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:49 pm
i was so addicted to that game! i havent played it in so long...
it was so much funn  

Attacca

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:55 pm
It's crack! Avoid it at all costs!

You have been warned.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:28 am
I haven't played Animal Crossing in a long time.. ^.^'' But when I did play it, you don't wanna know how many hours I put into it everyday blaugh

I don't think it's childish, although it's cute. It's definitely a game that's fit for many different age ranges. As for girly... I think the game design points to it, but the game content, game play, etc, is not.  

_CFTM
Crew

Nintendo Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces