Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Doesn't this annoy you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Txt talk sucks
  That's right!
View Results

Missy Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:15 pm
I would have put that Grammar Nazi in her place. Only a Grammar Nazi would go out of her way to pick on someone who already has legible writing. Tart. She was only doing it to make herself feel superior.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:22 am
Ignore it.Their "grammer" is a lot worse.Sometimes when I get so irritated, I couldn't stop typing "Will correct grammar for free".And they just say I suck.  

Fat3 4verruncus

miss_bitch_rocks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:50 am
Text talk is ok, to a point. i mean if you only have a certain number of characters to use on a website then sure 'txt tlk it' but don't do it just because your lazy!! thats when it becomes annoying!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:26 pm
I've had a few people criticize my grammar. I simply laughed and walked away. It's an excellent confusion tactic since they can't figure out what's so funny and they're under the impression that they were insulting you.

So my answer to your problem? Don't let it get to you and just laugh at the poor soul. whee  

xAvenirYuinax

Cheerfulhope

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:51 pm
You should just enjoy how much pain they're probably in. After all, what kind of a happy person would actually take the time to type up an insult?

Enjoy how that person is beginning to ruin their life as we speak. People like that always get straightened out or have a house dropped on them sometime in their lives. Don't worry so much. This is an opportunity you should cherish for at least a week until the next moron comes along. mrgreen

"People like that dig their own graves. The fun part is watching them jump in."
~ Cheerfulhope (Me!)  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas