the Mysstery of a whisper
  until the voices fade......
  Echoes and Artifacts
  Wishfire
  Tears
View Results

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:04 pm
If someone (a reliable source) tod you right now that you could end your life anytime you wanted, make your self live for any amount of time, go back to a certain period in time (before and/or during the period you have been alive), or go forward into a certain point:

a.) would you end your life now? or at a certain age? if so what age?

b.)how long would you want to live for? eternity?

c.}would you go back in time to do change something? would you go back in time at all?

d.) what period of ime would you go to then?

e.) would you go into the future? would you go to see what happens there or for some other reason (describe.)?

Note: I realize that some of these answers may overlap each other.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:32 pm
a) ...I don't know what age I'd want to live until. Old enough to know my grandchildren, but young enough not to be crinkley and senile

b) I wouldn't want to live through eternity unless I had someone to live it with. If my husband or best friend decided to do it with me, maybe I'd agree. I'd miss everyone too much when they passed.

c) I wouldn't change anything in my past. My past is what made me who I am, and regardless of the neurosis or issues I may have collected, I'm thankful in some way for each event that has happened and shaped the way I've grown.

d) ...I don't know. I might peek, to see how I'd handle having kids, to see how my career turns out, but nothing is set in stone and I'd be afraid that just the act of looking would make it change. Time traveling is a tricky business!

These are all interesting questions...thanks for asking them...  

N.Ghost

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:46 pm
A) Would you end your life now or at a certain age? If so what age?

B)How long would you want to live for? Eternity?
A very very long time.

C)Would you go back in time to do change something? Would you go back in time at all?
I would go back and give some people a hard time.

D) What period of ime would you go to then?
Aside from earlier times in my own life I'd like to go to the 1760s and ther 1920s.

E) Would you go into the future? Would you go to see what happens there or for some other reason (describe.)?
I'd go into the future and find out as many winning horses, dogs, sports teams and lottery number as I could!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:27 am
I wouldn't end my life right now. I have some things that need to be done. I wouldn't choose a certain age, but I know that I won't make it to 60. (I'll end up doing something stupid like forgetting my parachute while skydiving).

I don't want to get old wrinkled. Eternity? No. I would see all that I love slowly slip through my fingers as the years go by, and then suddenly I would be all alone. Eternity is not a good choice.
c.}would you go back in time to do or change something? would you go back in time at all?
I would go back in time to fix some mistakes I've made, maybe prevent a few things.
d.) what period of time would you go to?
The time I really want to go back to is the 1600 (when everyone wore all those pooft dresses and powdered wigs) or maybe the late 1700s- early 1800s.
e.) would you go into the future? would you go to see what happens there or for some other reason (describe.)?
I would go just to see if Britney Spears finally launched her attack on the world and enslaved the human race. eek  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:17 pm
"Let me die the moment my love dies. Let me not outlive my own capacity to love. Let me die still loving, and so, never die."

Little quote from last year's school play ("Metamorphoses"), and I love it! I don't want to see my true love die, or die and leave him to mourn for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:28 pm
a.) I'm going to die at age 40, no questions.

b.) I don't want to live any longer than I have to.

c.} I would never go back in time; I've seen enough once.

d.) N/A

e.) I would never go into the future; I like surprises, apparently.

-Isel-

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:19 pm
ill die when i reach my age limit i wanna see how long i can live, seeing as my great grandfather is 109years or so, putting my crazy native age powers to the test!

as long as i can

c.}would you go back in time to do change something? would you go back in time at all?
nope otherwise my life would have changed in the future and i like my life right now

d.) what period of time would you go to then?
the 1980's and early 1990's i loved it then and i wanna re live it!

i would go into the future to see what my life is like and to see if i need to improve it , thats about it maybe scare a couple of my friends and go boo! remember me!!! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:17 pm
N.Ghost

These are all interesting questions...thanks for asking them...

your welcome.

.+Melanthios+.

glassfish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:13 pm
surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:13 pm
No, I'd let it end when God decided to welcome me into heaven. (Or that other place crying )

See above question.

If I could I'd stop myself from getting into self mutilation. But I'd probably choose not to. I am no unicorn, thus I will feel regret in my heart from time to time.
But at the same time I regret nothing. Everything that has happened has formed the person I have become.

d.) what period of ime would you go to then?
I would love to go to the summer of 69 (Those were the best days of my life....)*ahem*
I'd go to woodstock with a guitar in hand and a flower in my hair.

No, I would not like to know the future.

User Image

xX-Thumbelina-Xx

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces