Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
WildWildWindWhisperer`s Writing Realm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:13 am
Yin & Yang Warrior

She is a warrior that is not of the light, not of the darkness, but of balance of existence. This at times proposes fighting on the side of the universal good. Then there are times it means warring for the ultimate evil. She has found it an unbearably demanding duty and has many scars from it. The scars come in a variety of types but all remain hidden, under the armor that is worn. The fleshly ones simply are revealed only when necessary. The mental ones are locked away in dark corners for her mind. The emotional ones are hidden within the secret chambers of her heart. All theses her soul does bare, and she moves forward is her task. The duty is something that has to be done. So that the balance is not lost. All existence needs to be maintained, there must be a equality of balance or world shall end.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:11 pm
After entering into the room Augusta removed her shoes at the door. Then she discovers a mat to kneel upon. Once she was satisfied that it would comfortable enough she kneels in humble reverence. Within a blinking of time, she begins her daily ritual of neo-goddess invocations and undertake the receiving of mental cleansing through a ritual chanting. This comes melodic, sweet and quiet.

After a solid hour of doing so, she raises her palms toward the heavens to declare “ Truth is illuminations . Life shall be filled with truth.”

Relaxing her body into an awakening to rise to her feet she slowly glides to her full amazonian height. Straightening her robes, she decides to once more wander to the bar. Thus, she slowly makes her way in that direction and soon finds herself standing gazing at the two females within the bar area.  

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:13 am
The morning fog lays heavy with sumptuous temptation, causing me to wish to wander the fields of freshly cut hay. The grandeur is breathtaking as the cool crisp autumn air envelopes the body and I wish to day dream within the loveliness that could be conjured from my deep imagination.......my soul is haunted with the sweet moments that have been shared wrapped within the kindness of the love and loving of this splendid element........sigh......

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:22 pm
*Just something*

The thirty minutes passes but not too quickly Trei busies herself in the kitchen and then walks over to the music system trying to organize the chaos she left there last evening, while trying to find all the heartbreak songs In time the door bells sounds out into te inner house..
Answering the door, Trei slowly opens it up, gathering her wallet to provide payment. As she brings the door open, there stands a familiar person “Delivery duty by the owner of a pizzeria. Nathan, I did not expect you to do such lowly work. Figured your five stores would be keeping you busy.”
The tall, dark handsome male, with a charming smile, retorts “ When, I heard that you had placed an order, I took things into my hands. I like things coming into my hands. You being one of them. I heard from Bailee about what happened with Dillon. He is scum and not worthy to touch you. These hands would like to touch you.”
Trei shook her head, in response to the telling “ I will be fine. Just an ego bruising.”She passes the payment, and takes the two boxes, to set them on the table inside the front door.
“ I can help with that ego element. You know, I have always wanted to date you. Just waiting my turn. Waiting to tell you what gorgeous curves you have, as I smooth over them with my hands.” His stare is of confidence and deep hunger.
Trei walks up to him, leaning into him “ You only want to touch, and play. If you touch and I play, what` s in it for me?”
Instantly he leans in, gazes deep into her eyes, and is, more close, then close. Softly capturing her lips, he blazes a passionate kiss upon them. Trei is taken off guard, and is dizzy, as he releases her. “ I told you before, no touching and no kissing. You know how I succumb to kissing. No more. With you it`s only sexual. I want more. You and Bailee can do the sex thing, and I will wait for another man. “
Stepping back, Trei reaches for the door, and solidly closes it. With it`s closing she takes to leaning her back against the door, trying to capture her own breath. She adores his kisses, and can so easily enjoy him but he has been with her sister. Treissia refuses to be with men that have been with Bailee. Wiping her lips, with a tenderness of her fingers, she swallows hard, whispering “ So close. So close to falling to him.”

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:22 pm
Storing all her provisions, Augusta makes way to the edge of town. To her surprise she has been followed by three uninteresting thugs holding wooden weapons. She turns to smile at them and winks “ Have you come to play boys?” She smiles at them knowing they have felt her seduction and want more then her supplies
“Listen! Just drop it all and remove the robes. We will be extra nice, if you do. Otherwise, it`s going to be rough and you won`t have any say in how it comes.”
Augusta smiles, licking her lips over the temptation“ Well, that is quite a interesting proposition.” Instantly she loosen her smile
Standing firm amongst the whirling winds, she feels more powerful. Summoning the celestial winds, elevating and hovering, as the winds whisk about, causing the wild westerly winds to conjure forth and build in magnitude. They come in wild display, thundering to Augusta, seeming to pressure even her own body. These ascend to the titanic force, of a typhoon and become almost beyond control.” Wild one, destroy!”
The force rips from playing about her hands, tunneling in precision to become a thick beam of pressure that is zooming toward the victims  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:43 am
Feeling annoyed Elena coldly stares toward him. All she is asking is logic and straight answers. She has always wanted logic and knowledge. What would have him think any different of her behavior? That is other than he has no clue as to whom she is. None of them do, and ever since she awoke from the dreaming, while sleeping in the kitchen, something has been not settling within. Elena feels not herself and almost as though she has experienced something that has been hidden from her.

Within her dream she had dreamt of home and near the end of her dream she was enjoying a much loved childhood activity of skipping through the forest near her home. As a child Elena would skip along the cobble stone path during early mornings with her mother, while holding her mother`s work worn hand. Elena would help deliver baskets of fresh home baked cookies to the local grocer across town during each morning with it being a favorite of her pastime. During many spring mornings there would lay a deep delicious heavy mist upon the terra, that arose to the tree tops. It would ascend in patches, creating a mystic realm of play and curiosity for a young mind. Within these misty realms she would pretend there was an enchanted kingdom of chivalry and passionate adventures that only a young Elven princess could surely appreciate. It was paradise and a secret that only her mother knew about. After all, a serious, and intelligent young Elven lady would never dream of prince charming and fancy silk dresses, while attending grand glorious royal balls and festive feasts where boys would clamor to be her playmates.

During this dreaming of such an enchanted morning Elena walked along that same path and enter a misty mystic chamber of fog. One that she knows could only hold a dreaming of yet another, splendid paradise. But during this session of sleeping, within the kitchen, Elena was not entering a childhood chamber of pretending . Instead something that she now could no longer remember dreaming about was assuming to be beginning to show itself ever present. For within the dream she had not simply entered a play world but had been confronted with great evil, allowing a deep scream to ascend from her lips within that dream. What confronted her was such a horror that her subconsciousness took to blocking it out when she awoke.

Standing there amongst her peers she smiles an exotic wisping of smiling. One of the beginnings of a new feeling within. Something is growing and it feels deep delicious, hot and passionate. These new emotions seem something she wishes to reach out and hold. It comes like a tiny spark that grows to an enjoyment of wanting more of it. Soon her eyes glaze over, changing to a deep hot-blooded glowing blue, and the impassioned feeling arrive in a deep whispering within her thoughts stating “ Use your telepathy child. Use your feminine gifts to work for me. Do as I bid and I shall release, unto you all the things that you dreamt of as child. All those fine fancy luxurious things, that Elven princess enjoys. Those gifts that come when you know the secrets to power.’  

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash