Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold enough for you?
  I fight cold with more cold!
  Brrr. Hand me another blanket!
View Results

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:53 pm
I like the cold weather and everything, but I can't stand being cold. Cold weather is lovely, exhilerating, and enjoyable, but if I'm chilly I'll put on another layer of clothing or curl up under a blanket. I love winter. Winter is wonderful. I don't deal well with being either extremely hot or extremely cold, though.

My point:
Cold weather - yay!
Pysically feeling cold - no thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:33 pm
Freedom Fire
I HATE THE COLD! And to make things worse, of course, my room is always freezing! Especially in the morning. It's hard getting dressed when your room is so cold you want to wear a jacket and snowpants just to keep warm.

I'm with you. I absolutely hate the cold. My body shuts down and I get lazy lol. I avoid snow like it's the plague.  

Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:06 am
Veruniel
As winter approaches, I find myself spending a lot more time outside. I love the feel of cold air whisking through my hair and tugging at my coat. Cold air gives me energy and makes me feel much more alive.

So I got to wondering. How many of you love the cold? Or do you like summer better than winter? Do you like tromping through the snow or would you rather sit near a nice warm fire?

I love the cold, though I dont mind the warmth of the summer nights, and days. I prefer the cold. Its so relaxing, and during winter it gets so much darker, I feel at home, in the dark, cold. - of the outside, wilderness, I could stay out in below 0 degrees for hours, I love the cold nights, I love them, I feel so awake, and alive. I just feel at peace, which is rare for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:25 pm
It goes from 120 in summer to 30 in california(well my part anyways) I dont like the drastic changes but like 80's pretty well  

kayla1234098

nightwing773

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:43 pm
goes from 110 in summer to -15 in winter here, not fun. I hate being cold, but I love the fact that the night is longer now. more of the night to enjoy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:21 pm
i hate winter because it truly does make me feel like i am no longer alive. i sleep more than i am awake. i am afflicted with SAD (seasonal affect disorder) and its no fun. i like early spring and late autumn best; it is not too cold, and yet not too warm. the warmth lets you feel the blood in your veins; the chill is refreshing.  

Analei

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces