Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Making Movies anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

[CHEMICALVEINS]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

Has anyone ever made a movie or music video yourselves? Have you just seen an awesome one someone created and feel in love with it? I just made my 3rd video and put it up on YouTube! It's in my profile now. I saw alot of funny/touching/stupid ones there.

Can you stake me before the sun goes down?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:26 am
I made a commercial using the Sims2 to be put into the game to play on sim's tvs. It's up on MTS2 for download. It's an advert for the smart milk aspiration reward. I even spoke simlish on it!  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

[CHEMICALVEINS]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

I just made another one today. I may start actually making short movies instead of recreating music videos.

Can you stake me before the sun goes down?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've never actually made a movie in the Sims.
Maybe I'll try one day. xD

`R a i n b o w

Newly Appointed Secretary

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:43 pm
I don't have the patience to make a movie. sweatdrop

Though I once wanted to make a Sims video after the original Dawn of the Dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:31 am
♠ Uh... I tried making a Personal Jesus music video, but it failed because it was sooo big! (800 mb) I seriously don't get how I made a video that's too big for youtube. gonk ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

Meruda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:07 pm
I tried making an original music video to 'My Heart Beats Like A Drum' by ATC once. The beginning wasn't half bad, but then I ran out of ideas about half way though and it sucked after that xd I also tried making a TV show for my Sims but it wasn't playing on the TV. I think I made it the wrong size as my TV screen was just black after I stuck it into the folder.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:27 am
I tried making one  

Rone R

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:17 am

I'd love to learn how to film decent video's..
But for now, I'm too crap to even attempt anything.

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games