Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah gold, whatever.
View Results

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:30 pm
spooky_sez
Can I make one damn comment in a forum without a bunch of kids flaming at me for nothing? It's fine if it's just one kid, but recently it's been more and more and tonight I have just simply had enough.

It would seem that the smarter-than-thou assholes and little shits of children have spread from the Gaming forums to the rest of the site. Even in Extended Discussion where maturety is an unwritten prerequisite.

I am quite disenchanted with Gaia right now.

I quite agree. Its even in the poetry/art subforums as well. I posted somehting for people tro chekc out and it got deleted almost immediately.. it sux. then i get people who are total idiots flaming me for my opinion. like ********...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:43 pm
evilfaerie13

I quite agree. Its even in the poetry/art subforums as well. I posted somehting for people tro chekc out and it got deleted almost immediately.. it sux. then i get people who are total idiots flaming me for my opinion. like ******** class="clear">

*points to the spambox* The entire post was a "look at my journal" with no actual content, so it was moved to the spambox, not deleted. The art/poetry/literature subforum is designed for people to show off their work, or discuss other people's work, but since there wasn't anything actually posted (ie poems, or pictures) it is classified under advertisement.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas