Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
The Sims 3 (Official Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARE YOU EXCITED?!
  YESHH! O______________O
  Blegh. No.
View Results

Good God Green Sofa

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:55 pm
I am highly disappointed by this game. I am getting an error from it, and my best friend is having troubles because she can't install it due to the fact that it does not show up in her disk drive, it's like it's not there.
The error I am getting right now is that after a few minutes of play the game just randomly crashes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:00 pm
So I'm entering in the contest, is anyone else?  

Th3Vintag3Imag3

Fairee Lumineuse

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:57 am
Good God Green Sofa
I am highly disappointed by this game. I am getting an error from it, and my best friend is having troubles because she can't install it due to the fact that it does not show up in her disk drive, it's like it's not there.
The error I am getting right now is that after a few minutes of play the game just randomly crashes.

Don't be disappointed at the GAME, be disappointed in your computer! It doesn't do that to me =]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:15 am
This is true, the comp makes the game work. ^^  

ValiantValkyrie

Mirmei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:40 am
Good God Green Sofa
In case your game is still making tricks, you should check out the requirements for the game, in case you haven't done that yet.
My comp didn't run any of the new games, including The Sims 3, but after buying a new graphics card and a processor all of them are working just fine smile

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:25 pm
Man, I really wish I could get this game, but I can't get any computer games... so unless it comes out on console, I will never know it's greatness. crying  

Blade of Harmony

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:19 pm
I FINALLY HAVE SIMS 3! HURRAH!

I installed it today and am currently creating my first Sim!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:15 pm
What I dislike about it most is the way that sims look. I like all of the costumization in their faces, but they always end up looking really ugly and fat.  

Life Hath Immortality

The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces