Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
What would this be?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiste Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:21 pm
I'd relaxed and gotten into the 'flow' of things and started viewing around me to see what kinds of spirits or elemental entities may of been around and near my friend and I. I was looking around, then my inner vision went black, then I was able to see around it a little bit when trying to see, like it was a black fog. There seemed to be something around that just didn't want to be seen and was conceiling itself. If the sense I got of it was right, the actual form of the entity was small and the energy coming off of it seemed green. Any idea what it could be question  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:55 am
Who knows? If it wanted to reveal itself to you, it would have. Perhaps given some more time, its nature will become aparent?  

Starlock
Crew

Aiste Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:59 am
Starlock
Who knows? If it wanted to reveal itself to you, it would have. Perhaps given some more time, its nature will become aparent?

Yea I guess. I just thought it was odd for something to react that way. Or maybe it's just because I don't do stuff like that often.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:34 pm
Well, beings that can enter our world and remain hidden from general sight want to stay hidden. If a magical person can see them or even sense them around, depending on the being, especially if they are skiddish, they find the ability intensely disturbing, and in such a case can recat in a multitude of ways.

But then, there are some that want to communicate, and usually just run around escaping your magical senses as a means of playing around.

Concensus: Develop this ability, it's quite useful, but do be careful.

twisted  

Kain Wynd

Aiste Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:55 pm
Kain Wynd
Well, beings that can enter our world and remain hidden from general sight want to stay hidden. If a magical person can see them or even sense them around, depending on the being, especially if they are skiddish, they find the ability intensely disturbing, and in such a case can recat in a multitude of ways.

But then, there are some that want to communicate, and usually just run around escaping your magical senses as a means of playing around.

twisted

Hmm, yea. That makes sense. It did seem like it was avoiding my vision. I just wondered what kind of a thing would try to fog out my vision like that, but yea that makes sense. Thanks.

What's "Concensus" though?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:12 pm
Aiste Spirit
Kain Wynd

twisted

Hmm, yea. That makes sense. It did seem like it was avoiding my vision. I just wondered what kind of a thing would try to fog out my vision like that, but yea that makes sense. Thanks.

That's just a fancy way of saying final thought. smile  

Kain Wynd

Aiste Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:20 pm
Kain Wynd
Aiste Spirit
Kain Wynd

twisted

And what do you mean by final thought/how does it relate to what we were talking about? sweatdrop

I feel stupid now, but that doesn't stop me from asking rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:24 pm
Aiste Spirit
Kain Wynd
Aiste Spirit
Kain Wynd

twisted

And what do you mean by final thought/how does it relate to what we were talking about? sweatdrop

I feel stupid now, but that doesn't stop me from asking rofl

It's my final thought according to what you were just talking about, my opinion of a suggested course of action for you to follow in regards to what you were just talking about.

twisted  

Kain Wynd

Aiste Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:36 pm
It seems like since I had had this experience, it's been around me and when I checked for it, it was just as curious about me. Then as I went to my friends and kept reading my book about the faerie realm and whatknot I felt as if it was reading over my shoulder with me, and I felt warm and comforted, kind of lovey. Then it sat on my shoulder and fell asleep. Felt very warm and tingly and comforting. I imagine it as looking like a typical faerie, like from Peter Pan. It seems to be kind of like a nature spirit, but I'm not sure why it would be following me or be so kind towards me. I'm not that familiar with them.

The book gives a lot of general information, but if anyone has any ideas or experience to share with me to provide more detailed information it would be useful. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:42 pm
Hmm, seems a little fishy to me... considering I was sitting right lol.... I did'nt see anything, but then again I was'nt looking.  

Triskelonn

Kain Wynd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:54 pm
Aiste Spirit
It seems like since I had had this experience, it's been around me and when I checked for it, it was just as curious about me. Then as I went to my friends and kept reading my book about the faerie realm and whatknot I felt as if it was reading over my shoulder with me, and I felt warm and comforted, kind of lovey. Then it sat on my shoulder and fell asleep. Felt very warm and tingly and comforting. I imagine it as looking like a typical faerie, like from Peter Pan. It seems to be kind of like a nature spirit, but I'm not sure why it would be following me or be so kind towards me. I'm not that familiar with them.

The book gives a lot of general information, but if anyone has any ideas or experience to share with me to provide more detailed information it would be useful. smile

Many people describe the Fae as being particularly fickle, and thusly they have their own motivations for the things they do, even if other people don't understand them.

If it likes you, then it likes you and will look out for you, so long as you make it feel welcome to do so. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Our world is filled with creatures trying to communicate with us. The fact that you can is a gift, and one that the Otherworld has picked up on (believe me, they pick up on stuff like that. If you're that sensitive, I would definitely be careful about who you contact in the Otherworld, but if your little faerie friend likes you, I'd say that you're pretty much safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:28 pm
For all you know it could have been someone watching you. Mabey someone or something looking after you.  

Redwing~Shadow

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff