Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CondemnedxVampirexSoul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:39 pm
You know when you have read it, when you see a red jeep and you scream Emmet, or when your sitting in the car with your friends at night and you see a full moon, and somone screams for jacob, and we all get into a fight because your friend just has to disagree with us, and lastly when you start to listen to the playlist on SM website like a thousand times, and when you start to talk twilight to everyone you meet, and randomly walk up to strangers and say you havent read twilight, go shoot yourself in the foot, and my favorite one, when you can say all the twilight confessions =] heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:31 pm
My Twilight thing of the week.

- Bought something off Amazon that was Twilight related with your dad's card (with permission of course), and get told off that the postage and handling is about 3 times more than the actual thing. And you know you will gladly do it again.

- Bought a special edition magazine (which means its twice the price than it usually is) just because it had an A4 Twilight poster in it.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

DazzledDailyByEdward

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:06 am
1. You have a help group who ENCOURAGES you addiction to twilight
2. You own a rob-on-a-stick
3. Everytime you eat dinner and look at a fork you have an urge to read Twilight
4. You search for guys in the area with the name Edward Cullen and track them down hoping hes a vampire
5. You only listen to bands that are about Twilight or are on the Sound track.
6. Whenever you see a silver Volvo you chase after it.
7. Own topaz contacts
8. Celebrated Stephanie Meyer day [Bellas birthday]
9. Celebrated Edward Birthday
10. Change you last name to Masen
11. When Biology class seems interesting now
12. When you go have adventures with Edward to Candy Mountain
more to come....lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:33 pm
If i could get my hands on the books again i would re-read it but you'd have to be on a pretty long list because everyone has it on hold. at the library at least. I actaully went to wal-mart and they were selling them for $ 9.89! I wanted to get it but i wasn't able to crying that was a sad day!  

Princess Madoushi

Bellome_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:37 pm
I agree you can never read Twilight too many times^_~ but i know i have read it a lot when all i have to do is read a sentence or a line in a friends book and know excatly where they are and what is going on!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:17 pm
Are saving up to buy a Harley Davidson Sprint like Jacobs motorcycle. Already have 500 saved, and I also need to get lessons. blaugh  

[Loki]

mrstodayy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:48 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
How about when all of a sudden, you're doing google searches for anything Twilight related. When you're vocabulary dramatically improves. And when you are making families out of Twilight characters on Sims 2

Ahaha, I downloaded skin tones and new hair and stuff.
And I couldn't help but make some of the Cullens and Jacob, and Bella.
Plus I had the cheats to make them actual werewolves and vampires. whee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:38 pm
every time we see each other, my twilight friends and i yell "26" at each other (since that's how many days it is until the movie comes out)

my friend also has stepheniemeyer.com as her home page

i can make a twilight reference out of pretty much everything

and of course i spaz out at anything twilight related

smileysimqueen

Sparkly Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items