Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Other Randomness :.
If You Could Have A Nightly Lover... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want one?
  Yes!
  Kinda...
  No
View Results

writerserenyty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:44 pm
Eh... I don't know.

Because Night really pisses me off. I don't know why, but I never liked him. Probably because he wasn't "real." I always preferred Soshi, myself.

I'd take a trial run, maybe, but... perfection sort of scares me.

Here's my description:
Tall (6 feet)
Short, sorta spiky, dark brown hair
dark blue eyes
Glasses
A cute smile
Slightly muscular, but not gigantic muscles. Not too skinny
kind
sweet
gentle
patient.
Most of all, a real, true personality, not just "I'll love you foreeeeeever!" Nope, he'd have to be... realistic, like things, be unique.

That's why I don't think I'd like one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:05 pm
i would luv 1.
maybe 5'5 or 5'6(im short myself). Shojo manga style body(perfect). Blackish/DARK blue hair or Super LIght violet or One of the above plus white streaks. dark green eyes that are nice to lean in and look at. someone who'll do anything in the world for me. he should realise when he's being used by me, but put up with it any way. we can't be entirly alike(can u say boring?), but we should be compatable. i like guys with skinney fingers. they're so pretty(my fingers are short and fat. i wonder if they offer plastic surgery to fix that?).someone strong and gentle, but will rearrange your facial features and slam you through a wall if you say mean things to me and your not kidding around. He will have to love the rain(and running around in it).active, but will still hang out inside on occasion. give me what i want(dont go over board dont be a push over all of the time.)

I would keep as long as he would keep me. that might not last too long.  

akuxroku813

Fire Demoness Jaganshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:35 pm
I'd want one who looks like Hiroki Tsujiai, is as quiet, taller than me, a Cancer, two years older if possible, and I'd definately sell myself to the company if it meant keeping him... If anyone wants to know the full story behind my preferences, pm me, and we'll have tons of fun! XDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:22 pm
I'd want a figure, but only if they had a website where you could go and customize your own figure to look and act however you wanted. That would be sweet!  

Sozomi

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:00 am
tall and slender
sort of long black hair
Dark eyes
glasses
a sexy smile
great body
kind
sweet
gentle
patient
charming and smooth, the kind of guy who could talk you into anything but is too much of a gentleman to biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:58 am
I'd love one but I wouldnt love one,
If they got old with you suppose it could work and no one would know the difference *Evil Grin* ... But if he didnt grow old I wouldnt like a 3 day trial thing either because what can you do with someone in 3 days that you hardly know for a start? Nawr where do i start with my perfect Night ...

Messy Hair I dont mind what colour,
Blue or Green eyes,
Tall - At least 6" (I'm tall enough as it is so it be nice to have someone well taller than me),
He's not aloud to be skinny ... Got to be on a chubbier side (like a rubgy player),
Reassures me all the time even though he knows Id argue against them,
Wicked sence of humor - but know when to stop,
Protective of me But not to the point of obsession,
He has to love the beach and goin out and about!

xxx

Rosiebach

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:29 pm
I'd want one, as a guilty pleasure whee

I'd want medium length hair (for a guy)
Blue or green eyes, maybe gray eyes...
Height doesn't matter
Skinny to average build, muscular or wimpy, I don't care ;D
In the end, though, looks aren't really that important

What he really needs to be is:
Kind
Loveable
Funny
Sensitive
At least a little intelligent
Loyal
Sensible

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:42 am

He'd be very intelligent, fun, sweet, strong, loyal, sensitive, funny, musical and romantic.
have Crystal clear blue eyes, be 5'9-5'11, short dark (brown,black) hair, slender but with some muscle, about the same age as me, a smile that would make me melt
(maybe be a vampire) idk.

and yes I would keep him!  

Luna Vampire Yuki

Vampirepenguinlover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:31 pm
I wouldn't get one because just like he main character. I will also be attached to this doll and call it a human being. And when it dies or breaks, I would be extremely sad. This Night figurine doesn't satisfies a person, but replaces the person position of getting a boyfriend. She needs a REAL boyfriend. She will lose all chances of love.... This is sorta like CHOBITS, but everyone has a robot and they don't have to hide the secret about it. biggrin  
.: Other Randomness :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff