Other non-Aussies? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:34 pm
Yeah, it really is a great place. I love it anyway.

I really need to get out and see some of the country. I've spent most of my life exploring Victoria, but there's so much more things to see! I really want to go and see the desert and some of the really wild places. Even exploring the Blue mountains would be good.

Arrr I'll get there one day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:47 pm
I came to Australia from the US about 2 months ago, moved in with my boyfriend. Now I am trying to get all my paperwork finished up. The country is beautiful. I love it here. Sadly, its harder to stay then we first figureed though, because now we are running into issues with immigration, so my boyfriend and I may have to hop to the Phillipines for a weekend trip or something to reset my current visitor's visa.

I would love to be able to stay in Australia, though. Its wonderful here. <3

stormavencore

Elegant Rarity

Fashionable Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:30 am
stormavencore
I came to Australia from the US about 2 months ago, moved in with my boyfriend. Now I am trying to get all my paperwork finished up. The country is beautiful. I love it here. Sadly, its harder to stay then we first figureed though, because now we are running into issues with immigration, so my boyfriend and I may have to hop to the Phillipines for a weekend trip or something to reset my current visitor's visa.

I would love to be able to stay in Australia, though. Its wonderful here. <3
I hope that you will be able to stay there. I hope every thing works out for you =) I would like to move there someday =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:34 am
Aja_Leith
I'm not from Australia either, but I have always been fascinated by the entire country! Even when I was a little kid. I remember once I did my science report and project on the animals of Australia. It was so much fun! I feel like I have it in my blood even though I'm not part Australian. I really wish I was though. Most of my favorite actors and t.v. people are Australian. My newest obsession is Take Home Chef! I just love Curtis! Also, I love James from In A Fix! One of my fav actors is Heath Ledger! Aussies are just hot! The accents and the wonderfulness of the country can't be denied! It's a dream of mine to go and visit there one day! I have friends from my art site that live there and they are all so nice!

Aja
Hello sis =) I hope that we will one day be able to go there =) I agree Aussies are very hot heart  

Elegant Rarity

Fashionable Darling

Aja_Leith

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:24 am
KnuxAmyFan
Aja_Leith
I'm not from Australia either, but I have always been fascinated by the entire country! Even when I was a little kid. I remember once I did my science report and project on the animals of Australia. It was so much fun! I feel like I have it in my blood even though I'm not part Australian. I really wish I was though. Most of my favorite actors and t.v. people are Australian. My newest obsession is Take Home Chef! I just love Curtis! Also, I love James from In A Fix! One of my fav actors is Heath Ledger! Aussies are just hot! The accents and the wonderfulness of the country can't be denied! It's a dream of mine to go and visit there one day! I have friends from my art site that live there and they are all so nice!

Aja
Hello sis =) I hope that we will one day be able to go there =) I agree Aussies are very hot heart

Yeah! A trip there would be awesome if we could go together! biggrin

Aja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:20 am
I've only been to Australia twice. Hur hur. I think.

Memorable times....

I'm not from Australia.

Actually, I'm from New Zealand.

And I joined to see how Aussies grow and if they need food to survive.

Just kidding.  

cavalryANDcrank

RobbieXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:27 pm
im Lebanese/Australian  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:23 pm
Im not an Aussie eather, Ive always been interested in the country and I have a few friends from there that totaly rock my socks. Im hopeing to be ab exchange student there witch some of you know that already. I joined to learn more about the culture and meet cool people as well smile  

orangestripedcat

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces