View Results

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:55 pm
We all know there's certain characters that we hate to lost to because they kill us easily. Well, no more. This is for all of you, and you can help make up a strategy to beat your friends. I myself want to learn all of Mewtwo's possibilities.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:55 pm
cheese_whine cheese_whine ...................... cheese_whine cheese_whine  

General Lea

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

porkeater123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:37 pm
and they are............  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:31 pm
Well, first of all, for those beginners out there, you can use the shadowball attack, sit there, and wait for you opponent to come towards you, let them take extra damage from the attack, then release it, possibly sending them flying offstage. There's also the Z button combos you can pull off rather easily against a weaker opponent, but for tough opponents, blocking, using disable and attacking as far away as possible is a good strategy.

I know other Mewtwo players have to have a strategy, so post those straegies now! blaugh  

General Lea

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Gaiko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:01 am
The main problem is that Mewtwo is so light, but with his range it's perfectly possible to attack from mid-far range. I'd make use of left/right dodge to keep your distance and Disable when needs be. Use teleport in dire situations, but be sure to come back down to earth quickly so you don't risk being sent even further into the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:30 pm
to be honist, personally I cannot play as mewtew because hes too i dont know how to say this but loose, im a ganon player and ganons just so big that i cant stand gouing in the air.  

porkeater123

General Lea

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:08 pm
Thanks for tip Gaiko. Merry Christmas! 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:16 pm
I sometimes use Mewtwo, but to be honest, I don't have a strategy. I usually charge his shadow ball at a far distance then come close and hit my enemies with air attacks, launching my shadow ball after I am able to disable them.  

Tremere Lich

GandaKris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:13 am
With mewtwo u want to be offensive as possible, i'd try practicing shffl and wavedashing. Also aiming the dair when an opponent is trying to recover is the best way to get a kill. With him its getting the opponent off the ground because mewtwo airs is what hes good at. Id try this combo its a grab downward and into a tail swipe (I think its a tilt) the tail swipe allows for another grab. This time the opponent should have enough damage to where hes flying and thats where nair and uair come in. u can uair twice land wavedash then nair. His recovery move up b has no lag effect so u can basically play mind games when hes off the ledge, hes perfect for getting those edge hoggs in. When uve found his wave dashing rhythm try adding in forward smash but tilt it downward. Hope this helps! ^^  
Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games