Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heaven or Hell?
  Heaven
  Hell
View Results

matchrane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:18 pm
Z: “I’m at a lose ki. It’s obvious something’s happened to the special squadron. Witch means that evil demon of a women will only be hear longer to pollute our haven.” she fumes hoping ki will have a better answer than yah it’s a shame.

Ki: “yes it is a shame but you heard Jesus’ direct orders not to interfere with the squadrons mission. Just be calm…” she’s cut off.

Z: “ I can’t just sit back with satin tortures marry and Lilith is able to wonder around with no restrains except that she no longer has her powers. Do you have any idea what marry must be going though…” she is cut off.

Ki: “ you seem to be under the impression that marry doesn’t have any way to protect herself, or even know how to protect herself. You forget that she’s not weak z.” she say’s forcefully. Z tries to talk but Ki keeps going. “ don’t forget that she was easily able to defeat you.”

Z storms off to her apartment, angered and upset at every ones unconcern about marry.

At hell wear marry is being held

Satin is determinedly walking to the cell wear the Magdalene is being held. A smile curving slowly across his face as he reviews his subordinates, Beelzebub’s, plan in his head. He laughed aloud at the thought of it, which sent any minions or other creatures of the sort running in pure fear. He reached marry’s cell wear he sees her guard by the door.
Satin: “ you guard has the torture commenced.” saying but knowing perfectly well that he wouldn’t hurt her till he had Lilith back, and also that she was impossible to aproch by anyone but him.

Guard: “ nnnn….no m.. my lord you said nn.. Not to harm her.” he stammered terrified he had made a mistake.

Satin: “ well im telling you to now.” he shouted with excitement at the upcoming show as he grabbed to guard and through him at the door.
The guard shakily opened the metal door which immediately showed the light from inside. Marry was using her power to make a protective barrier around her when ever the door was opened. The guard stood weeping at having to go in but when he looked back he got satin’s foot in his face as he kicked him through the door. In mid air the guard hit the barrier and exploded with a force that blow satins hair back. Satin through back his head and laughed as he shut the door and ordered the next thing he saw to guard the cell.
He walked away anticipating the next guard he would through in as the details of Beelzebub’s plan came back to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:11 am
Character List

Gaian Name. Zero the Seraph
Name. Zero
Gender. Male
Allegiance. Heaven
Job|Company. Elite Soldier
Phys. Desc. Tall, with long silver hair and gray eyes. He has no wings, and cannot fly (why is described below). He wears the finest Mithral armour and weilds a lethal scythe. There is always a small breeze around him even if there is no actual wind. He has several medals for killing key generals in some of the first wars with hell.
Bio. Zero is an old angel, having served in several wars. He there has been peace for the time and currently, he is awaiting orders in a field outpost somewhere between Heaven and Hell. Much of his past is shrouded in mystery to people and not many know of his deeds. He singlehandedly held the gate to heaven for three days, and reinforcements beat back the invasion from Hell.
Though with all of his war experience and such, he has become a cold man, hard to get close to, and not having friends. He lives in solitude, and only serves with others when Peter damands it. He speaks in old-school english and loves green tea.
Extra. He sacrificed his wings, so he may be able to absorb demon souls to heal himself in combat. Beyond combat, he lacks common knowledge, but he has quite a store of money with IBS.
Abilities. Wind

Zero: "I grow tired of waiting for their armies, sir." He paces the floor with a hint of anger about him.

Commander: "Well, intel says that there might be some sort of strike coming soon. We just have to wait it out here." He speaks sitting calmly at a table with several army pieces on a map.

Zero: "I have waited here for thousands of years and there has not been a single assault on this outpost... Let me go into Hell and do some killing." He practically pleads this, angrily.

Commander: "My, my Zero, your lust for blood has grown since you have been absorbing those demon souls."

Zero: "Forgive me, sir." He says this taking a seat and looking out the window.  

Zero the Seraph

matchrane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:22 pm
Ki is pacing in her apartment.
Ki: she worries her self to much but…… I understand. It’s frustrating its all so frustrating. And knowing her she’ll go off and do something rash.

She paces back and forth for a while trying to think of a plan.
Ki: “I know I’ll keep her busy. I’ll ask if we can go to an outpost and do something useful after all it’s been a while sence we’ve been in battle or the battle field. that’s it that’ll keep her busy.”

She leaves to ask peter if theirs anywhere that there’s space for them. And when they can soonest leave for it. Mean while Z is pacing as well in her room, hands in a fist, jaw clenched and desperately fighting the urge not to storm hell for marry.

Z: “ ahhh I can’t handle this but I can’t disobey a direct order.” she yells fuming and throws herself on her bed.

Back at Kimeara.
Ki: “that’s great thank you peter.” she hugs him with gratitude “ Z needed this.”

Peter: “but remember,” he says while detaching himself from ki “that you two will report yourselves to the commander as soon as you get their, and you’ll most likely be working under zero.”

Ki: “that’s fine I’m sure she’ll just be glad to get out there.” she smiles.

She leaves with a wave and rushes to Zentara’s apartment. When she arrives she knocks and wait’s a few moments. “something’s wrong oh no,” she bangs open the door and runs to Z’s room. “Z Z Z Zentara…. Oh no she’s gone GREAT!!! “ she flies to havens gates to find peter. She spots him and almost crashes into him in her hurry.

Ki: “have you seen her where did she go,” she says franticly in peters face.

Peter: “ who Zentara? What do you mean? she said you’d be right behind her to the outpost.” he explains.

Ki: “ did she say it just like that?” only a hair calmer.

Peter: “ well…” he cut off.

Ki: “ I didn’t get to her in time. When I arrived at her apartment she was already gone. I know she’s gone to get marry.” she tells him about Z’s feelings on marries rescue and about Jesus’ orders not to go after her.

Peter: “ oh no I though she was going to the outpost I didn’t think why she was alone or about how quickly she got hear.” he says “ you hafta go get her if she’s lucky she won’t be punished.

Ki: “just send me to the location you sent her through the portal. She did use the portal right?” she says urgently.

Peter: “ yes now go you’ll be sent to her location.” he says while opening the portal.

She jumps in and instantly her surroundings change to the middle world between haven and hell. She takes only a moment to take in her surroundings before she sees Z running away from her and slightly toward a tall green eyed angel with no wings.
Ki: “Z stop you can’t do this. It was an order.” she yells as she runs to catch up.

Z: “ I can’t sit back any more.” she says as she runs in the direction of hell paying no attention to the angel she’s about to hit on her way by.

Ki: “I hate to do this to you but you can’t continue this,” she whispers to herself. “wait is that the zero peter mentioned… perfect.” she thinks to herself. “zero stop her, STOP HER!!!” ki yells from the distance just as Z is within inches of colliding shoulders with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:34 pm
Zero had been pacing around outside, and something caught his eye in the distance toward Hell. He wonders if they had a new plan for war.

Zero: In a flash he turns to Zentara and knocks her to the ground.
"Thou shalt never, EVER, try to come up behind me!"

Zero has Zentara on the ground with the bottom tip of his scythe to her throat.

Zero:"Thou hast acted rashly, my dear."
His could eyes say that he could have killed her there, and tell of his war experience. Quickly he hurries the two recruits to the Commander for briefing, not introducing himself and using the air to make their trip quick.  

Zero the Seraph

matchrane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Zero dropped us off with the commander and left. ki gave the commander our assignment while Z sulked with her back to the wall and her arms folded. completely embarrass by how easily she was beaten by zero and expectant of their next meeting. ki explained to him why we came here and about her plan to try and keep Z busy so she stops worrying about marry. Then I told him of our experience when we first got here.

Commander: “I see well we can’t let that defiance go unnoticed.” he glanced at her in the corner. “I’ve got work for her and you?” he looked at her questionably.

Ki: “I’m smart and better with desk work than on the field.” I answer.

Z: “that’s for sure,” I smirk before getting reprimanded.

Ki: “you be quiet. you’ve already caused enough trouble today,” she looks back at the commander annoyed.

Commander: “she’ll need some work on that attitude. And you I’ve got piles of paper work I’d like you to sort out,” he says pointing to his office before turning to zentara.
She’s still sulking in the corner but with a look of apprehension when he begins to name off a long list of things for her to do around the outpost. Starting with cleaning the training equipment for the new arrivals the day after next.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:07 pm
Mishka and her crew had just returned from Hell and barely dodged the sight of those in Heaven. She personally walked up to Beezlebub. "I have the most interesting news to tell you, my dear," she said as she stroked his arm sweetly and then hugged him.

Beezlebub blushed a tad bit. "Oh really?" He sweated for a bit and then asked, "What news is that?"

She laughed a bit and then her fingers "walked" his neckline. "Let's just say that Heaven is becoming corrupt. With their hatred corrupting them and distracting them from being unified... it will be easy for us to strike them at their weakest points. They also mentioned a... "marry"?"

He looked at her and then smiled while almost leaning in for a kiss. "Heh. Actually, Marry is under the control of Satan, but I fear that there is some resistance... and I told a bit about my plan to Satan..." he said with a smirk.

Mishka pulled his face in for a lasting kiss. They both were necking until one of the minions raised his eye-brows and spotted them. Immediately, they quit making out and then looked at each other. "And what was Satan's response, sweetie?" she asked as she giggled.

He smirked and shrugged. "He seemed to like it okay... there were a few flaws, but I can fix them soon enough," he answered.

Mishka laughed and then held him around his waist. "Mind if I help you out?"

He laughed and squinted his face. "Sure... let's go into my quarters. It helps my head think more clearly."

They both retreat into his quarters for a bit and then work on the plan very effectively.  

ObscureEnigma

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:49 pm
Zero quietly, and stealthily observes Zentara, and Ki making his ideas on their strength and capibility for combat.

Zero: "Commander, I do not think it wise for the two to be here..."

Commander: "You don't think anyone should be in the front lines yet." He says this with a laugh.

Zero: "Well, the two be'eth ladies. Not that I sayeth ladies are poor for combat."

Commander: "Well, teach them a skill trick or two..."

Zero: "I would rather not teach the ladies my skill tricks. I wouldn't be pleased with their feathers and blood smearing my armour."

Commander: "Well, then what do you want to do?"

Zero: "I have reason to believe that wench Lilith is spying in our ranks. I would much like having her placed in the highest of security."

Commander: "Oh-ho, and where does this reason come from."

Zero: "Call it a soldiers intuition. I believeth war looms upon the horizon..." He says walking out of the command post to do a patrol route, edging close to the gates of Hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:24 pm
Ki had been working on the commanders paper work for hour that day before she took a break to check up on zentara since she hadn‘t talked to her since they arrived.

Ki: “hey,” she says as she approaches Z “this assignment wasn’t suppose to go this way you know.”

Z: “yah,” she answers a little sarcastically as she cleans the last of the training equipment.

Ki: “I just though it would keep your mind off your worries,” she explains.

Z: “look I’m glad you thought of me, but I was just fine,” she says while putting extra force in her work.

Ki: “really, cause disobeying orders isn’t just fine,” she says “this is what you needed especially since you’ve never disobeyed before.”

Z: she stops and just stares at her work “you’re right.. I’m not mad in fact you did manage to occupy my mind. Now I know I have to become much stronger,” she explains.

Ki: “really,” she says with curiosity.  

matchrane

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:09 pm
Zero is calm as he walks back to the base from the gates of Hell. He had spotted a demon scout, being sure not to be noticed himself. He had not seen any major force coming through, however.

Zero takes a seat at his desk for a moment, and notices the paperwork that needs filled out... he thinks for a moment.

Zero: "Perhaps Kimeara can take care of this for me..." he says this to himself aloud and decides to look for her.

However, as he walks he bumps into Zentara, lost in his thoughts.

Zero: "Forgive me, m'lady," he says catching her and moving on his way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:49 pm
OoC|| I love how this gets started while I'm away from Gaia. I'm officially closing this thread and plan on reopening it (most likely tomorrow) in another guild, if anyone's still interested--PM me for the link or whatever.
By the way, what the hell's up with this style of posting? Paragraphs, folks, paragraphs....

Cathartic Denouement

Anxious Codger

zarboth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:59 am
im in it booooooooooojdfpbjdfjmgbdbhd scream whee scream scream scream scream  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items