Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:22 pm
Milo Hephaistion
Drugs provide a unique experience in one's life that cannot otherwise be had. It often allows the user to escape from the strain of daily life, let go of fears of social stigma and look at the world with a different perspective.

I don't think there's any real correlation between goth culture and drugs any longer, though there certainly was a bit of that during the original 1980s movement.

That was true for me, but several years ago, a friend of mine was concerned, and finally took action... She confronted me on my problems, and I told her to(pardon the ******** off"... She then slapped me, and ran off crying... This is when I realised that I was addicted, and they were beginning to control me... I went to her house later that day, and appologized... We went to my parents, and told them of my problems, and that I was ready to stop. They boarded my room shut, with me in it, cut a hole in the bottom so they could give me food, let my friend in through the window(she told her parents, and they were fine with it), then turned the knob on the door to the closet, so the lock was on the inside, reinforced the closet door, then boarded up the widows... I went through hell... The withdrawl symptoms were a nightmare... My friend had to lock herself inside the closet several times because I would turn violent... I stayed in there for two weeks... She stayed with me... I have been dating her now for three years, and have been drug free for close to 5... I plan on proposing at graduation...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:37 pm
Bah, drugs are pretty much useless. Just another thing to join into the economy and suck people dry of their money and mentality. I personally think it's annoying about the whole drug thing. Both people being offered it and people trying to prevent it.

Acid_Tape

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:20 am
Argetlam13
Milo Hephaistion
Drugs provide a unique experience in one's life that cannot otherwise be had. It often allows the user to escape from the strain of daily life, let go of fears of social stigma and look at the world with a different perspective.

I don't think there's any real correlation between goth culture and drugs any longer, though there certainly was a bit of that during the original 1980s movement.

That was true for me, but several years ago, a friend of mine was concerned, and finally took action... She confronted me on my problems, and I told her to(pardon the ******** off"... She then slapped me, and ran off crying... This is when I realised that I was addicted, and they were beginning to control me... I went to her house later that day, and appologized... We went to my parents, and told them of my problems, and that I was ready to stop. They boarded my room shut, with me in it, cut a hole in the bottom so they could give me food, let my friend in through the window(she told her parents, and they were fine with it), then turned the knob on the door to the closet, so the lock was on the inside, reinforced the closet door, then boarded up the widows... I went through hell... The withdrawl symptoms were a nightmare... My friend had to lock herself inside the closet several times because I would turn violent... I stayed in there for two weeks... She stayed with me... I have been dating her now for three years, and have been drug free for close to 5... I plan on proposing at graduation...
I say congrats, and tip my hat to your girlfriends bravery.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:25 am
thedarcnessinside
what are your views of goths add drugs?

I personally think that if people are going to do drugs goth or not that is their choose...  

Devils_lilboy

Fox_Makenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:58 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Haven't done drugs, and thankfully haven't been offered any.

But I don't know why people sometimes connect goths with drugs...

I don't understand that either. If anything it's the "popular" crowd that usually does way more drugs than any other group, in high school anyways. Personally I've never touched any of it, I'm fairly straight edge (only sex for me :p)

Love,
Fox Makenshi  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:12 pm
I smoke tabaco and weed, i drink alchol as well, but I know my limit.

I won't get to the stage where im puking and passing out in it :S

Honestly I hate drugs and drink but there are times when your too tired or depressed to say no I suppose  

kezerb

Jasop_Buttement

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm
Drugs really suck. So many lives wasted on the stuff. A lot of ppl really don't know what they're getting into.

I just drink once in awhile. No harm in that.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff