Submit

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:51 pm
C Teezy
IceyPimp14
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
IceyPimp14

I'm not. I'm not dissin u I'm just saying that y shouldn't feel honored by Teezy's compliments...u seem to hold his opinion high.

Not by him, I was surprised that since I'm kinda of an average ish rank rapper here, that he would compare me to Cripp, who we believe is real good. Thats what I meant
so Icey... ummm.. i thought he wasn't as high up as I thought he was...
wait 1st off, I never said he wasn't high up but no one ever said he was the best. and 2nd I understand u Grapphity.
anyways... for effect.. let's see if my memory serves me.. GK is.. average? yet he is doing better than CNFL? what... WHAT.. wait i dont think you heard me... I said WHAT MAKES THE ******** "GOOD"? my "crew" done came in.. and.. explained what is good about me... can't ya'll do the same?
lol u mean ur groupies, but ur right. they did and they did a great job speakin the truth. But Crip is straightforward with his s**t, u don't have to go all around the word, or go through alot of unnecessary big words. His wordplay, though not as good as it could be, is good, and in victory or defeat he's humble.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:01 pm
IceyPimp14
C Teezy
IceyPimp14
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
IceyPimp14

I'm not. I'm not dissin u I'm just saying that y shouldn't feel honored by Teezy's compliments...u seem to hold his opinion high.

Not by him, I was surprised that since I'm kinda of an average ish rank rapper here, that he would compare me to Cripp, who we believe is real good. Thats what I meant
wait 1st off, I never said he wasn't high up but no one ever said he was the best. and 2nd I understand u Grapphity.
anyways... for effect.. let's see if my memory serves me.. GK is.. average? yet he is doing better than CNFL? what... WHAT.. wait i dont think you heard me... I said WHAT MAKES THE ******** "GOOD"? my "crew" done came in.. and.. explained what is good about me... can't ya'll do the same?
lol u mean ur groupies, but ur right. they did and they did a great job speakin the truth. But Crip is straightforward with his s**t, u don't have to go all around the word, or go through alot of unnecessary big words. His wordplay, though not as good as it could be, is good, and in victory or defeat he's humble.
so .. just tryna get an understanding of things... in this light it seems like DMX could beat Nas in this place... is that what it is.. or is it something I'm missing here?  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:05 pm
C Teezy
IceyPimp14
C Teezy
IceyPimp14
C Teezy
so .. just tryna get an understanding of things... in this light it seems like DMX could beat Nas in this place... is that what it is.. or is it something I'm missing here?

It depends on who's hot and who's not...inconsistency is key. If Nas has writers block, and dmx is spittin heat, nas could lose.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:25 pm
IceyPimp14
C Teezy
IceyPimp14
C Teezy
IceyPimp14
C Teezy

It depends on who's hot and who's not...inconsistency is key. If Nas has writers block, and dmx is spittin heat, nas could lose.
eek  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash